MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello good to have if someone can help me, I intalado by fastboot the miui? 8 6.6.16 Chinese, I have activated the root to install the TWRP miui8, to get into the TWRP have no internal memory and does not recognize me OTG whether I can not install the rom eu 6.6.16, I can not by update, whether I'm locked please if I can give any advice would appreciate, thank you very much

Pd:Sorry this is for a xioami mi5 pro

Okay, I downloaded the newest twrp, but what do I have to do now? It is a zip file, do I have to go to updater, or unzip this first?
Excuse me for my ignorant questions!

1. Copy new TWRP zip and Mi2 ROM 6.6.17 into your internal storage. Reboot to TWRP recovery and install new TWRP then press Reboot>Recovery (now you have got latest TWRP)
2. Factory reset from TWRP: wipe dalvik+cache+data and install Mi2 ROM 6.6.17
3. Reboot to system

Stuck in a bootloop with my Mi5...
Tried both via updater app and TWRP. First I see the MI logo and the bar wich is slowly filling, when it's full I see the Android logo underneath the MI logo, but then it just restarts with the bar, android logo and this keeps repeating itself. Manual reboot with power button doesn't help either, keeps looping.

Do I need to wipe before installing? Coming from 6.4.21
I got the same problem with my Redmi Note 3 Pro...

Speechless, except for small defects of youth excellent
Senza parole, a parte piccoli difetti di gioventù eccellente

Reactions: zot71
I checked in the download link, there is no Mi Note PRO in the list, please give me the link, Thank you
Why do you want a link for a rom that can't be installed?!
They uploaded the MiNotePro ROM, and then removed it because it was faulty (The installation failed, and the attempt causes for wifi failure afterwards).

everything fine here on hermes.
and calculator is not interesting for me, using real calc from gplay.

fine job, devs, respect.

was using aosp for a couple weeks. so happy that everything now works as it should be with miui8.

the most important new feature I'm really happy about - is call record for certain contact. lovely!

Come on devs, some serious issues here many people having problems with bootloops, even after wiping, at least a response would be appreciated:)

Everything is working great in my RN2 Prime, no wipe performed. Just some crashes with theme app but after last reboot it's working too.
For now... really a great rom, my compliments devs!

Last edited:
anyone answer to my previous question ! S##T !

qualcuno risponde alle mie precedenti domande??? PAG 14
Please speak English, and learn how to post: no caps lock, no asking repeatedly an answer, no ETA.
By the way, Xiaomi already said that mi4i will receive only Stable releases, so it is not here in dev.

Tried to install it on Mi5, but after install on latest TWRP, it seems to be in a bootloop. continuously this progress bar followed by the mi loading screen and then reboot and again the same. Waited for over half an hour, but still the same!

I have the same, again. Do i have the wrong twrp for Mi5.?
6.6.8 works like a charm, newer rom's in a bootloop. Please can someone link me the latest MIUI8 twrp for mi5.?

Flashing trwp is a whipe data right.?

Status
Not open for further replies.