MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mi4S...and sometimes the screen freezes a couple of time.
otherwise. after a couple hours of using...it's really good!

Attachments

• QQ Photo20160617170716.jpg
    QQ Photo20160617170716.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 302
Reactions: sakura10
I have Mi5 and I got this in-call contact name bug. If a contact has more than 1 number, when I dial the first number, the name will show up correctly in the in-call screen. But when I dial the other numbers, it will show up only numbers, not contact name, in the in-call screen.
This bug also present in previous MIUI 7 weekly ROM, but not the stable ones.
Any idea why this is happening?

Hi Guys I'm trying to install miui 8 rom on my mi 5 but it says that no os is installed (I have the latest twrp). Whats the problem?
Thanks a lot

Working good.. Thanks Devs. Only problem i am facing is cleaning apps freeze for a while.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-17-21-39-59-115_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-17-21-39-59-115_com.android.settings.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 280
Whats up with mi note pro. It says its delayed but i can find it under downloads

hey,guys,first thx for your miui8 rom, and after upgrading RN2 to miui8, I found that the calculator is gone, and where i can call out it? or may be it's just gone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-18-00-07-12-530_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-00-07-12-530_com.miui.home.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 284
Works fine with cache and dalvik wipe on redmi3.
Great job!

Enviat des del meu Redmi 3 usant Tapatalk

Great work guys, tested on my mi5 and so far so good. Btw in RAM optimization memory what option should i use? off? high?

So far my only 2 issues are a problem with my banking app (Natwest UK) and the fact that in the camera app I can no longer just swipe gesture on screen to change between front/rear camera. Other than that I think all is working well for the few hours I've been using this rom :) Thanks guys!

*Work around for my banking app is to use the business app as that still works. My bank are also looking into the issue with their app :D

i got him work just now after when he go in sleep mode he just crash down... really this is first time i have any problem....and i think he go in garbage... this not work and when i go back on old sim not exist again.... i try everything and nothing help....

could be a coincidence with battery health also, many things. Again best is to redo a full flash from a PC with miflash.

the battery drop very fast compare the miui 7 I played game one mints and the battery droped 10 precent and this is didnt happened before in miui 7

Xiaomi redmi note 2

Last edited:
I did a dirty update to miui8 on mi4c, all ok only bluetooth not reconnect to my cars handsfree, i must connect it manually eachtime

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

HM2014811 2GB/16GB working good.

From kitkat..
Make local backup from setting..
Reboot twrp..
Make backup (optional)..
Factory reset..
Install Miui 8..
Install supersu..
Wipe cache..
Reboot..
Done!!.

No error or force close..
Restore local backup from setting..
Done!!.

Reboot once again..
Just update all your apps from playstore..
Done!!.

Thanks you for all xiaomi eu team.

Reactions: laueugen
OMG, someone, just someone, fix this damn clock! Since first MIUI 8 Alpha is still happening. :(

When I plug à USB keys or a flash memory USB display part of stockage info no change and stay inactive. Is that normal ? À parleameter need to ne adjusted? See screen copy
4332945ce0a3601929b95b76ab19b478.jpg

As explained in previous post key are OK and xiaomi PC suite work with the phone..??
Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.