MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my redmi 3 pro ido cant get LTE using 6.6.18 i'm at Indonesia. in the network cant get prefer LTE. just 3G and 2G
everyone can help me?

mister @ingbrzy please fix it!
Saya jawab pake indo ya :
1. Call *#*#4636#*#*
2. Pilih simcard yg mau dimunculkan lte nya. Contoh: phone information1 itu sim1
3. Scroll ke bawah nanti nemu set preferred network type.
4. Pilih yg paling panjang tulisannya biar lengkap nerima sinyalnya..

For everyone who has this problem too, get into testing mode by call the number above. Open the sim you want to have lte, scroll down and you will see set preferred network. Choose the signal you want.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Saya jawab pake indo ya :
1. Call *#*#4636#*#*
2. Pilih simcard yg mau dimunculkan lte nya. Contoh: phone information1 itu sim1
3. Scroll ke bawah nanti nemu set preferred network type.
4. Pilih yg paling panjang tulisannya biar lengkap nerima sinyalnya..

For everyone who has this problem too, get into testing mode by call the number above. Open the sim you want to have lte, scroll down and you will see set preferred network. Choose the signal you want.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok brother. i'll try. but not now. i was flashing with miui 7. maybe to night i;ll flasing with miui 8.
Anyway Thank a lot brother.

Last edited:
[BUG][6.6.18][MIUI8][REDMINOTE3PRO]
Blinking screen , 15 mins after flashing the ROM causing restart the device
<<<HAVE BEEN TESTED ON 12 REDMI NOTE 3 PRO>>>
Plz consider this problem remove it for the next update
thank you

Hi and first of all thanks for your great work!
I flashed 6.6.16 on MI4 LTE and all works fine.
I just noticed I cannot have the Google calendar in the MIUI calendar app, I don't know if it's a bug. If I choose "Add an account to display", it opens me the Email settings.

Please tell me where I can find download for my specific device i.e Nexus 5. How to search? Please reply or inbox me.

Hi,

I have a problem with this release. Clearing of ram from X button is very slow. When I press the X button it freeze for a two-three seconds and clear the application after that. This happens only on this build. Phone is Redmi Note 3 Pro SD.

Hi,

I have a problem with this release. Clearing of ram from X button is very slow. When I press the X button it freeze for a two-three seconds and clear the application after that. This happens only on this build. Phone is Redmi Note 3 Pro SD.
Hi, just wait for Friday new version of MIUI 8. There's nothing you can do now. You can try do full wipe, but I don't think it'll fix the problem. Just wait! :)

Hi,

Same with redmi 3 pro...

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

i switched back to miui 7
actually for me it's not usable the rom
too many reboots, battery is awful (i've 40 percent last night put in aereo and alarm didn't work because was 0 percent...)
app automatically close and not in ram anymore ecc

It's nice but completely beta

First of all: A big bucket full of thanks to you and your phantastic work!!!!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I just start here: Is there any chance that the ROM for the MI 4s will be upgraded so it will be based on Android 6 ? I wouldn't really need it but some apps which work with fingerprint recognition need to have Android 6 installed on the device otherwise they wouldn't work with fingerprint recognition.

Intenté poner la reclamación en el foro de la traducción en español, pero no recuerdo la cuenta y ya no me deja, lo pongo por aquí...
En idioma Español no funciona la cámara, si lo pongo en inglés funciona correctamente.

Un saludo y muchas gracias a la comunidad.

Reactions: thaimax
Intenté poner la reclamación en el foro de la traducción en español, pero no recuerdo la cuenta y ya no me deja, lo pongo por aquí...
En idioma Español no funciona la cámara, si lo pongo en inglés funciona correctamente.

Un saludo y muchas gracias a la comunidad.
Coś ściemniasz.

In English please....

Coś ściemniasz.

In English please....
I feel not knowing English, use google translator. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I tried to respond in the forum of translation in Spanish, but I do not remember the account, I put it over here ...
In Spanish language does not work the camera, if I put it in English working properly. A greeting and thank you very much to the community.

First of all: A big bucket full of thanks to you and your phantastic work!!!!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I just start here: Is there any chance that the ROM for the MI 4s will be upgraded so it will be based on Android 6 ? I wouldn't really need it but some apps which work with fingerprint recognition need to have Android 6 installed on the device otherwise they wouldn't work with fingerprint recognition.
I doesn't depend on devs from this forum, they follow development of official xiaomi, they take roms and mod it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

For Redminote 2 this rom support xposed?
Yes

[quote uid=130143 name="Stefano131270" post=301170]Redmi Note 2 prime, after 7 days of use with installation performed after factory reset, everything perfect, great ROM, no bugs, no FC, all excellent, thanks[/QUOTE]<br /> <br />Same for my Redmi note 2 prime!

Now I can finally agree

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.