MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This rom is pretty good but there is a lot of missing translations with french language

How can i help about this ? ( I'm french)

Camera filters issue fixed on MI NOTE Pro. Wallpaper Carousel keeps coming back on after reboot.

All else looks great. Thanks.

Reactions: a3999jose
Great!

Before I'm gonna install I would like to ask one question to the other dutchies on this forum. Do we get another bootloop, or does the rom actually boot with dutch/Nederlands set as the system language?

2pzifkn.jpg

2 of 4 cores off. Balanced and High Performance. Always
Anyone? Please check.
Mi4W
Yes, confirmed. Same issue with mine.
Mi4Lte

Edited: It's actually working. Just tested with another app called System Monitor Lite and all cores are working. The issue is actualy with the CPU Spy app not detecting the 4 active cores.
Also tested with Antutu and the score is 55k with performance option on and 47k with balanced option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demiurgo
I installed TWRP_gemini_MIUIv8 on my Xiaomi Mi5 with miui MI5 6.6.16_7b31073507_6.0 firmware but when I go into recovery mode the logo teamwin appears and then everything is in chinese.

This is my first Xiaomi phone and also the first time I try to install an MIUI custom rom.

Please, someone could help me solve this?

Great!

Before I'm gonna install I would like to ask one question to the other dutchies on this forum. Do we get another bootloop, or does the rom actually boot with dutch/Nederlands set as the system language?

No problems with Dutch in this rom, I just wiped dalvik and cache and it booted fast.

Most important new feature of MIUI 8 is here..! YES.. Calculator..!

Hahaha this really made my day !!!...
Thanks to @ingbrzy and eu team.

HMNoteW rom installed smoothly.
No major bugs found yet. Only 1 minor bugs. Clock a little bit cropped..

Last edited:
Miui 8 6.6.23 for xiaomi redmi note 2 cloned whatsapp still cant play downloaded video, same as the previous version.

am feeling my camera app not good now like it was before after updating to MIUI 8. is everyone facing this? Hope there will be solution one day. :)

>Mi4C<

Big thanks guys, thanks for bringing back the calculator.

This time my lock wall paper was changed to the carousel. Going to change it back under Gallery I've found only system folders are shown under Albums. That is Camera, Videos, People, Screenshots & Mi Drop.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Hello. This rom is pretty good but there is a lot of missing translations with french language

How can i help about this ? ( I'm french)
Apparently French translation is not updated for over a month.
So it's missing the whole transition from miui 7 to 8. To do that on your own is quite a bit of work but can be done. Otherwise it seems like you need to prepare for a lot of untranslated things in the rom or use it in English. Otherwise I think the official global rom has French included. You might check that.

[QUOTE
Most important new feature of MIUI 8 is here..! YES.. Calculator..![/QUOTE]

I like your sense of humor, a lots

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
My Phone is Redmi Note 3 Pro(Kenzo)

Right now running on latest Xiaomi.eu weekly MIUI 7,
Unlocked botloader(unofficial way)
TWRP (alka) 3.0.0
Rooted

Now I want to upgrade to this MIUI 8 weekly 6.6.23.
Just to be sure.

Is it safe for me to grab xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.6.23_v8-5.1.zip
from first post

Then flash through TWRP without wipe clean to factory or anything?

Before flashing, do I still require to install TWRP_kenzo.zip
from first post.

Will my bootloader locked again after this? Do I still need to delete something in the ROM before flashing?

Thank you.

Reactions: linuxghost
Status
Not open for further replies.