MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of 4 cores off. Balanced and High Performance. Always
Anyone? Please check.
Mi4W

On my Mi4W is even worsе 1 of 4 cores off.
EDIT: All good 4 cores working on High Performance with System Monitor Lite.

Last edited:
I have mi4 lte. This is the same like wcdma?

Wysłane z mojego MI 4LTE przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have mi4 lte. This is the same like wcdma?

It's the same like WCDMA version. Just LTE version have 2gb of ram and WCDMA version have 3gb of ram. Everything else is the same!

Thanks bro! I have one more question. I have now 6.5.27, still miui 7. I dont have twpr recovery. How to install this? Just flash via update tool, and then flash rom via twpr? Sorry, i have mi4 from two weeks ago xD

for now everything perfect thanks .The calculator works but on entering currency gives FC. Spanish Language

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Thanks bro! I have one more question. I have now 6.5.27, still miui 7. I dont have twpr recovery. How to install this? Just flash via update tool, and then flash rom via twpr? Sorry, i have mi4 from two weeks ago xD

You need just fastboot to TWRP and install your rom, it will install again TWRP, but permanently this time.
There are many tutorials.
Just one example tutorial: http://www.stechguide.com/root-and-install-twrp-recovery-on-xiaomi-mi-4/

Reactions: realtebo and Foka93
But I understand that this rom will be available via OTA?

But I understand that this rom will be available via OTA?

Many devices gets OTA updates once month, But not Mi4 (cancro)... So you have to install manually.
As @ingbrzy said:
  • OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

Reactions: realtebo and Foka93
I always have the same problem, when I lock the phone the wifi is connected but does not work (for example, if I'm downloading something the download stops) and then restarts when I unlock the phone. I don't know how to do,you have any solution? Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
No solutions for this problem?? It's very annoying

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys, really, thanks you very much. Now I know everything about insta rom.

Reactions: BlecKent
Today installed this new version on my aries from last MIUI 7. Made factory reset and then installed via twrp: tada, everything works fine and smooth!
Many thanx to devs

Reactions: thaimax
Status
Not open for further replies.