MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Remdi Note 3 Pro this week and I'm very happy with purchase. Great ROM (I'm coming from Stock/CM) and a impressive standby battery life! -> 99% deepsleep -0,3%/h - thank you and the german translation team for your hard work!

in my mi 5 with unlocked boot loader .I installed "gemini_alpha_global_images_6.6.3_20160523.0000.23_6.0_global_7329671121.tgz"

now I like to flash your ROM "6.6.23" .
1-how to flash this ROM ?
2-if I want to flash it via TWRP , so which version of it I should download ?
Just install TWRP via fastboot.
There're many tutorials how to do that!
Then install 6.6.23 and that's it.

Reactions: thaimax
Is tethering working for you on mi5?

Not working for me.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

MI 5 here 6.6.23 evriting work great and for me this version has big battery life improvment,9-10% per hour screen on time wich is superb :D...For stanby time i think is good too,no big drain my test so far is 9 hours 5% battery,tnx devs good work.

Hi every one!!
Can some one help me with the next question:
Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA (HMNoteW), after ROM installing TWRP propose me to install Root (SuperSU) before rebooting to System. For installing Root I neen swipe to the right => I swiping and in result - noething!!((
Why??..(( and how can I fix it?

In Redmi Note 2 Prime everything ok!!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed it on my RN2 in TWRP 3.0.2-0 without problems.
Added SuperSU 2.74 beta to the queue and wiped Dalvik and Cache when it was installed.
On first start I got a little issue. There was a screen overlayed which prompted me to login to an Mi Account, which I don't have.
I also wasn't able to swipe it away, so I couldn't get to the home screen...
Want to show you but I forgot to make a screenshot...
Found one on the german Miui page, check the 4. post "https://miui-germany.de/index.php?thread/10540-verschlüsselung-nicht-mehr-nutzbar-hilfe/"
I rebootet my device and the prompt didn't come back since. :)
This was also the only problem I've got since install so far.
Think this release runs smoother and faster than the last one for me, good work devs! Thank you very much!!

Nice weekend everybody!
Also had this screen few times... You can bypass it without rebooting. Swipe down notification, choose settings or click on weather info. You'll be redirected, then just press home button and you wiil not see any more this screen.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Nice, but Redmi Note 3G have poor 2G/3G signal and frequently loses network signal (2G, 3G; I tried automatically and manually, makes no difference) and it is take to much time to reconnect. I have to install an older ROM or from China. :(

I have the same problem with browser and swiftkey. Also had it with last weeks miui8. Hoping for a fix! thx!
Mi4c - Libra
If you want use SwiftKey without lag, try imho best two browse at market. 1) Tuga Browser - Qualcomm cpu optimized browser or 2) Cyangenmod Gello mod browser. This two are chromium based browser, very fast browsers with adblock, privacy defending options. Working without issue with SwiftKey.

Reactions: annihilator
Thanks for the calculator! Redmi3 missing its icon - displaying android icon instead

Camera filters issue fixed on MI NOTE Pro. Wallpaper Carousel keeps coming back on after reboot.

All else looks great. Thanks.
Had same issues with wallpaper carousel on previous miui7 roms... So i just uninstalled it from system.

Hi every one!!
Can some one help me with the next question:
Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA (HMNoteW), after ROM installing TWRP propose me to install Root (SuperSU) before rebooting to System. For installing Root I neen swipe to the right => I swiping and in result - noething!!((
Why??..(( and how can I fix it?

In Redmi Note 2 Prime everything ok!!
Are you sure that nothing happens ... You can check after reboot on launcher notification if you have supersu info to finish instalation.
If not, flash supersu(download link ln first page) through twrp.

Reactions: thaimax and flipje
831f1805bea091585211fc47990abce7.jpg

I was flash 6.6.23 redmi pro3.
But i was confuse where the menu i can change front camera??

Thats bug??

Sent from Xiaomi using Mas Thenol

Are you sure that nothing happens ... You can check after reboot on launcher notification if you have supersu info to finish instalation.
If not, flash supersu(download link ln first page) through twrp.

Yes, I sure..( noething happens..(
I install Root through TWRP succsessful))

thnx!

Reactions: Stefano131270
831f1805bea091585211fc47990abce7.jpg

I was flash 6.6.23 redmi pro3.
But i was confuse where the menu i can change front camera??

Thats bug??

Sent from Xiaomi using Mas Thenol
It seems that is missing at you. Try to clear camera app data or change to EN lang

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

On a Redmi Note 3 MTK, after deattaching a headphone it still directs the audio to that port until a reboot, so I cannot make calls or use the speaker on the phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-25-12-19-12-571_com.android.camera[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-06-25-12-19-12-571_com.android.camera[1].png
    608.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2016-06-25-12-20-29-915_com.android.camera[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-06-25-12-20-29-915_com.android.camera[1].png
    604.7 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.