MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy
Hello, I have a Mi4i its possible to update a ROM to android 6.0 or MIUI8?
Yes, you can upgrade to MIUI 8, but the Android version is 5.0. Which rom do you have? Already xiaomi.eu rom?

!!!!Edit: My mistake: last mi4i version 6.4.7 (miui 7). No updates supported!

Last edited:
Bugs I encountered so far:

• Poor GPS quality
• When I try to choose a wallpaper in the Themes app, I can't. It makes a toast appear saying "Wallpaper could not be loaded" instantly.
•When I go to Settings → Battery →Battery usage, I get an empty screen. When I go to Settings → Battery → Power → Battery usage, it works.
•Settings → Other Accounts → Tapping on any account type makes the Settings app crash.

Device: Xiaomi Mi Note running clean flashed 6.6.23 MULTI. MIUI Optimizations turned off in developer settings.

Mi4i don't have updates. The last stable is out and won't get more updates. And will not have MIUI 8 update
They said it on the official forum: mi4i will not receive any beta, but it will get stable release.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

They said it on the official forum: mi4i will not receive any beta, but it will get stable release.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
OK! We'll see! Anyway Mi4i is the worst Xiaomi phone. They just failed and made new one - Mi4c. LOL.
For me: R.I.P Mi4i. Hope will get stable updates! :) See ya.

Btw anyone noticed hidden option called "powerchecker"
Found that you can enter only through search feature.
Sometimes it show some running apps in it.
e9342ef41c50618cdce5c8456b0eaee2.jpg
68be7e2ff3a61b09f48f2452fa4aa85a.jpg

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Nobody knows...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-27-22-44-47-820_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-27-22-44-47-820_com.miui.home.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Any idea how I can enable Norwegian language on this rom?
(its not listed under Language & Input)

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: thaimax
My Mi4 lte, after a full wipe, rom install e backup restore... is fantastic now! It's smooth, quick and battery drain is very low. Very good!
Thank you!

Btw anyone noticed hidden option called "powerchecker"
Found that you can enter only through search feature.
Sometimes it show some running apps in it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

EdgeControl setting of mi4c is found only in search feature.

haii. I want ask. I had installed the miui 6.6.16 at mi5 but then reflash the 6.5.23 version after opened camera and the picture was reverse. My question, would you inform me that the camera is ok? thank you, btw, I still in miui 6.5.23 cause no prob in camera.

anybody knows how to get Antutu to work? It gave me permission problem when I click to start.

Thr bug with SPOTIFY in the notification area persists. Its impossible to read the informations of music

Mi 5 ( english )

anybody knows how to get Antutu to work? It gave me permission problem when I click to start.

Thr bug with SPOTIFY in the notification area persists. Its impossible to read the informations of music

Mi 5 ( english )
Get into the miui optimization in the developer options and disable it. Then, you can permit all of the app needed.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Get into the miui optimization in the developer options and disable it. Then, you can permit all of the app needed.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Tks but it didnt work. It says "no permissions, please allow the permissions we need to test"

And about the notifications. Every notification that is black has problems with the font color. So it impossible to read them (ex: spotify, cm security...)

haii. I want ask. I had installed the miui 6.6.16 at mi5 but then reflash the 6.5.23 version after opened camera and the picture was reverse. My question, would you inform me that the camera is ok? thank you, btw, I still in miui 6.5.23 cause no prob in camera.
You should update to 6.6.23! Latest is better than older roms! Sometimes it had happened to me to but on 6.6.23, it is working fine! The camera is taking perfect pictures!
I own a Mi3

Status
Not open for further replies.