MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant lock 4g with *#*#4636#*#* . any bug issue ? . try change via setting just 3g and 2g any idea?. in miui 7 can lock 4g :3

Screenshot>tap on small pic in upper right corner>tap on Extend>scroll down as desired>tap on Done

I just noticed Extend button is inactive in Mi5 but it worked in Mi2S/EN/6.6.23
depends on app of which is taking screenshot.. for example try Browser with loaded webpage...

Thank you for quick reply!
Anyway it was my fault because I tried only in Chrome browser and to me it doesn't work.
Instead in telegram whatsapp etc it works perfectly
Really nice and usefull feature

Reactions: Stefano131270
@ingbrzy if you would choose an MIUI7 rom for Redmi Note 3G.

Stable 7.3.1 (xiaomi.eu rom) or Developer 6.5.19 (pre-rooted by xiaomi.eu)

Please help me choose until I decide to move on to MIUI8.

@graw2
sorry, I have not yet figured out depending on what changes the color of the notifications panel! hot? cold? Sun?
I read weather conditions,... but? bho

Hi, google play services is using a lot of battery. Is it something going wrong with my phone or also you guys have this problem. I'd be glad if anyone else can confirm so I know that is the rom. Cheers and thanks :)

Goggle services settles down in couple days, leave it. Especially if you have a lot of data to exchange, like contacts, calendar,etc.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Overheating and quick power loose with Redmi1s after using some programs. wiped evetything - no changes. It is always ok right after power off/on. (never seen overheating - 45 degrees - warning before this version) Also strangely hungry for free space, previous versons never cried, this version wad always complaining about short storage space even with 300+ mb more free than with previous miui8 beta. (i don't know when it stopped, but after i deleted further 1gb of offline maps warning did not show again)

Mi Note Pro: there's something wrong with the periscope. When I start a call the screen goes black and I can't access it until the other person ends the call.

On mi4w lost photo and name of the caller. The problem is solved by replacing InCallUI.apk file to firmware version 6.6.16
Can you share that file.. InCallUI.apk
Please. I don't have 6.6.16 and don't want to download only for one file...

depends on app of which is taking screenshot.. for example try Browser with loaded webpage...
Just tried on my RN2P and it's not working on stock browser neither on WhatsApp but working for example on Tapatalk does anyone know why?

Edit: Now it's working on browser and WhatsApp too, why?
Edit 2: it seems that if you are on the bottom of a page, long screenshot doesn't work what explains why it didn't work on WhatsApp the first time, but still don't know why it didn't work the first time on stock browser.
ab374bb6d74d2e2df83ff5d918190af1.jpg
016b79f96750a4f805eef1972a8e31d6.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.