MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will keep my data, apps, etc?

This is exactly what I'm doing.
I've downloaded a file named xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V7.5.2.0.LAJCNDE_v7-5.1.zip, copied into a folder in the storage, and I'm selecting it. Getting: Couldn't verify update package.

Your data won't be lost as long as you don't wipe a single thing. Use custom recovery such twrp to flash your rom package, but don't forget to check its md5 checksum firsr

Reactions: SuperCray
Hey guys,

I installed the latest stable version of miui on my MI4C (7.5.2.0) and i realized that the battery drain is really big.
A factory reset could help? Or there is any solution for my problem?

Thank you for your help!

Hello @ingbrzy
sometimes my Google calender is empty.i have to delete it and put in the Widget again. Otherwise the empty calender is deleted after restart. See Screenshot.
It don't happen to the miui calender.
Also my root access to ES Explorer is lost sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_20160630_114926.jpg
    IMG_20160630_114926.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Loading speed increased twice for the first reboot after OTA (support for 6.0 devices) (06-21)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Floating notification format for incoming calls (06-22)
Fix - Errors on Wi-Fi details page (06-22)

Security
New - App lock: Unlock all apps at once (06-22)

For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage... otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!

Most important new feature of MIUI 8 is here..! YES.. Calculator..!

guys, please add bahasa indonesia in xiaomi.eu
https://crowdin.com/project/miui-v6/id

@ingbrzy

I am in 6.23 with my Mi5, and I get every day 2 or 3 auto boots...
Yes, also for me!!!!!

could you check if it's auto boots or only it's out of range and after request you pin of sim?

I think that my mobile have this problems of the auto boots, reboots... But I think that now with miui 8, I think that this reboots that we think that it's auto reboots, it's by out of range and after request pin of sim again...

if posible?

Regards
I had disconected pin of sim!

So I just installed Viper4android FX! It is working fine! I could feel a slight increase in the volume!
My Antutu score is now 57332 that was after clearing all the apps in performance mode!
Then I have also installed this CAF Zeurion X kernel!
Till now I haven't got any SODs or anything! DT2W is working well! But I have to tap thrice to wake it up! Swipe to wake and swipe to lock is also working good!

Now at night I'll be testing the battery backup!
I have done some tweaks and underclocking too! Let's see what this does to the battery backup!

MIUI 8 Settings color is so flat and BORING!!!
do we have different theme for it ?

---------------------------------------------
xiaomi MI5, MIUI 8 latest..

So I just installed Viper4android FX! It is working fine! I could feel a slight increase in the volume!
My Antutu score is now 57332 that was after clearing all the apps in performance mode!
Then I have also installed this CAF Zeurion X kernel!
Till now I haven't got any SODs or anything! DT2W is working well! But I have to tap thrice to wake it up! Swipe to wake and swipe to lock is also working good!

Now at night I'll be testing the battery backup!
I have done some tweaks and underclocking too! Let's see what this does to the battery backup!
Device?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

• I tried to install twrp but it failed. I am using Reno 2 miui 8 china developer 6.6.23
Please quote the error you are getting! If it is Status 7 Error, then you need to wipe everything (data/dalvik and cache) and then REBOOT TWRP recovery and then install the zip file!

Reactions: karlosSLO
reboot to recovery, Install - select zip - reboot
when will the next update(6.6.30),please answer me,today or tomorrow,wait to update next version from yesterday ^^,thanks for your work,you are awsome

sorry,my english is verry terrible ^^

На редми ноте 3 не синхронизирует фото с ми аккаунтом!

Status
Not open for further replies.