MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe asked before if so i apoligize: why is the official name now 6.7.24 for china rom?
Arent there big changes so eur variant doesnt need to update?

ps, MI5 i am using

I can't figure out why is Documents app disabled by default? If I enable it and reboot the phone, it's disabled again.
it's because com.android.documents.ui is disabled if it's enabled it pops up a material design selection interface. Xiaomi has replaced it with their own selection interface.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 problem with clock alarm!
When I add an alarm I can't see on the list..

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

I want to try it on Mi Max Pro (Helium) but after unlocking bootloader and flashing TWRP using fastboot via ADB, when I flashed your rom 6.7.21, by advance wipe in TWRP I selected Dalvik / ART Cache, system, data, and cache, The I flashed the ROM see attached picture, when it finished
Flashing.jpg
Flashing.jpg Reboot.jpg flashing, I want reboot system I get a message “No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot” I tried on ROM 6.7.14 I got the same message. Any idea what I did wrong?

The MIUI ROM would be perfect if there's an option to change the dpi to 400 or 440 (on my Mi5) sorry for my bad english

I want to try it on Mi Max Pro (Helium) but after unlocking bootloader and flashing TWRP using fastboot via ADB, when I flashed your rom 6.7.21, by advance wipe in TWRP I selected Dalvik / ART Cache, system, data, and cache, The I flashed the ROM see attached picture, when it finishedView attachment 13152 View attachment 13152 View attachment 13154 flashing, I want reboot system I get a message “No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot” I tried on ROM 6.7.14 I got the same message. Any idea what I did wrong?
Its normally, just reboot your phone and wait 7 minutes will normal boot

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Are you sure? I went back to MIUI 7 , due to the high temperature of the phone :( .
Reg
Hello, Dariooo
I always had problems with the LED.
I decided to lock the bootloader with the Official ROM and do it all.
The unlocking system of en.miui gave errors, I wrote in the forum and they said that the server is being edited and try many times.
Then I found a great guide in xda. Installing an Official ROM with Miflash, then installed ROM eu with Updater app.
I am amazed at MI4C. I never felt MI4C so superior to Redmi Notes 2, yesterday I changed my mind. The phone is very fast now, I configured Account, Set everything, installed applications, the phone was not even a bit hot

Ciao, Dario
Io avevo sempre problemi con il LED.
Ho deciso di bloccare il bootloader con ROM Ufficiale e rifare tutto.
Il sistema di sblocco di en.miu dava errori, ho scritto nel forum e mi hanno risposto che il server è in fase di modifica e di provare tante volte.
Allora ho trovato una ottima guida in xda. Installato una ROM Ufficiale con Miflash, poi installato con Updater app ROM eu.
Sono stupito di MI4C. Non ho mai ritenuto MI4C tanto superiore a Redmi Note 2, ieri ho cambiato idea. Il telefono è velocissimo adesso, ho configurato Account, Impostato tutto, installato le applicazioni, il telefono non era neanche un po caldo

Reactions: Dariooo
Are you sure? I went back to MIUI 7 , due to the high temperature of the phone :( .
Reg
Heating, battery drain, all gone. Now? I went back to 6.5.12. Phone is working flawlessly!
Now I really think about flashing even back to 7.1.6.0 stable. I remember that battery was really unbeatable back then.

I have mi4c 32, and swmbo mi4c 16 with miui8. I can directly see battery juice turning into heat on miui8 while mine 6.5.12 stays cool with almost 50% less drain.
Miui8, regardless its still beta, is all about unoptimised cosmetics. You Will destroy Your batteries.... I Will Skip my class with miui8 dev roms. Thank You.

Developers thank You! All of thoose mentioned stuff is not Your fault cause the source of problem is in China roms...checked and comfirmed. Drain exists also in latest stable 7.3 and 7.5 roms.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

The battery is not good, see below, needless to always discuss battery, few phones are best. I saw screnshot here 8 or 9 hours of SOT
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/comparison.31362/
Yes, bit for me it is crucial:
Miui8 - out of juice in afternoon (17-18h)
Miui7 - 20% left close to midnight (23h) when plugging charger
Notice the miui7 battery lasts whole Day with usually heavy screen usage in evening.
Same device, same usage pattern, same battery, same places ... So?

Reactions: Stefano131270
I want to try it on Mi Max Pro (Helium) but after unlocking bootloader and flashing TWRP using fastboot via ADB, when I flashed your rom 6.7.21, by advance wipe in TWRP I selected Dalvik / ART Cache, system, data, and cache, The I flashed the ROM see attached picture, when it finishedView attachment 13152 View attachment 13152 View attachment 13154 flashing, I want reboot system I get a message “No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot” I tried on ROM 6.7.14 I got the same message. Any idea what I did wrong?

You didnt do anything wrong, just reboot, the OS will be there
( at least i on mine, i have MI 5 , same message, does boot )

Same problem with RN3 pro with all miui based roms i tried. Files larger than 30mb are downloading very slow, smaller files with fullspeed. No problems with CM or AOSP based roms.

I try now to rollback to 6.7.14 and then to 6.7.7 (where I don't see this bug/error) but the problem (now) still remain... the next step is to install the last release and full wipe the phone but i don't have time now

Heating, battery drain, all gone. Now? I went back to 6.5.12. Phone is working flawlessly!
Now I really think about flashing even back to 7.1.6.0 stable. I remember that battery was really unbeatable back then.

I have mi4c 32, and swmbo mi4c 16 with miui8. I can directly see battery juice turning into heat on miui8 while mine 6.5.12 stays cool with almost 50% less drain.
Miui8, regardless its still beta, is all about unoptimised cosmetics. You Will destroy Your batteries.... I Will Skip my class with miui8 dev roms. Thank You.

Developers thank You! All of thoose mentioned stuff is not Your fault cause the source of problem is in China roms...checked and comfirmed. Drain exists also in latest stable 7.3 and 7.5 roms.

I back to 6.1.14, phone work OK, but ... :)
Reg

Hello, Dariooo
I always had problems with the LED.
I decided to lock the bootloader with the Official ROM and do it all.
The unlocking system of en.miui gave errors, I wrote in the forum and they said that the server is being edited and try many times.
Then I found a great guide in xda. Installing an Official ROM with Miflash, then installed ROM eu with Updater app.
I am amazed at MI4C. I never felt MI4C so superior to Redmi Notes 2, yesterday I changed my mind. The phone is very fast now, I configured Account, Set everything, installed applications, the phone was not even a bit hot
Hi Stefano
I've already unlocked my phone. Now try your ( xda ) method. Thank you.
Reg

Hello, Dariooo

Again, sorry.
I must install stable or dev china? After that with updater EU_rom? End wipe?
Thx

Again, sorry.
I must install stable or dev china? After that with updater EU_rom? End wipe?
Thx
ROM 6.1.7 is ROM China Dev, modified from xda, have TWRP old version included
Flash ROM with Miflash
Then Flash with Updater app ROM eu, have new TWRP
I did not wipe, the phone is fine!
Cina Dev, and Weekly eu okay not wipe
With Mi cloud, I have not lost anything :cool::)

Reactions: Dariooo
ROM 6.1.7 is ROM China Dev, modified from xda, have TWRP old version included
Flash ROM with Miflash
Then Flash with Updater app ROM eu, have new TWRP
I did not wipe, the phone is fine!
Cina Dev, and Weekly eu okay not wipe
With Mi cloud, I have not lost anything :cool::)
Super, Thank You :)
Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.