MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in this release no more option to switch from lockscreen to phone, only to camera ?!
mi note

screenshot with 3 fingers swipe is not working on redmi note 3 miui8 v6.7.7 ? why any idea?

where do I get fastboot TWRP for ido\hm3 (redmi 3)
I have just unlockrd it, but cant install twrp via recovery (can`t verify update package)
did you try Updater way?
For fastboot way: you don't have fastboot TWRP, you have to unzip it and follow this:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236576

Roms for Redmi 3/PRO, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO, MIMAX, MIMAXPro:

Last edited:
What about that??
73f709c107e78196ea9d28f33b153cc1.jpg

http://www.techworm.net/2016/07/mil...s-risk-remote-takeover-due-flaw-miui-rom.html

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I don't know if it's true, but at the bottom of the thread you can see a comment, then..who is right?
Already patched in Global Stable ROM 7.2. Just in case somebody didn’t know 7.3 came out a while ago. So there’s no risk here. Unlike Stagefright that crippled Android users and the many iOS malware going around MIUI’s got its users covered. Not surprising why it is the most popular android ROM in the world.
EDIT: @ingbrzy already answered

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy
Hello, unfortunately I cannot find any more the root management in the security app on Redmi Note 2 (prime) in the latest version (6.7.7). Can anyone help me here please to get it back without rooting externally? Thanks in advance

Hi thank you very much! If I want to go from a dev a stable rom, do I have to swipe datas ? Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just found a bug
Failed to activate wlan from toggles and settings page.

Fixed by a single reboot
RN3

Hey, is this version more stable than last week? I have the Redmi Note 3 MTK version, and the Cell Standby is really killing my battery, did it happen to be fixed in this week version?
Also, Is there going to be a 7.5 stable version for RM3MTK?
Thanks in advance!

if i have stable eu rom 7.5.2.0 on my mi4c, what's the method to install weekly? just download zip and install it via twrp? thanks!!!

seems like "app permissions" on "security" not working on facebook, i put so he wont auto start but still does :(

Status
Not open for further replies.