MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any support for changing the font theme in theme engine which is removed from 6.6.30

I had the bug and I flash the oficial twrp and the camera works fine , thanks
Now doesnt work , crazy rom

Last edited:
Overheating issue with bluetooth and Miband 2 with my Mi4W. Please check it

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

You are right in general but I don't think for this case. This is my simple opinion and it seems confirmed by others that do not have the issue using xiaomi recovery.
There is the problem for someone but we did not get the reason.
Sent by Mi5 64GB
Best way to eliminate significant number of possible issues would be: flash official recovery for device(official twrp) if there is, then wipe all partitions, flash new rom.
But most people aren't willing to do that because they'll need to do backup and setup and reinstall apps.
I know this in normal conditions not needed, still i always do that and very rarely have any bugs.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mryugin89
Thanks again for the update.
Running it on mi note pro.

A couple of issues if anyone can help.

When I try to change wallpaper through themes it comes up with image can't be loaded.

Also I'm currently on twrp 2.8.6 I've tried flashing twrp leo 3.0 but nothing I've tried seems to work.

Thanks

Forgiving if the question has already been consulted. the native mail is giving you problems ?, gmail account in the previous version had no problems. I have many emails inbox

4f830d5d8de670a85caffa28bdba2969.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: VaNkDj
Inglés

Español

The mail app has gone mad. The same mail comeshundreds of times. The inbox folder has disappeared

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Infante
Inglés

Español

The mail app has gone mad. The same mail comeshundreds of times. The inbox folder has disappeared

Si es cierto, se volvió loco, por la mañana funcionaba bien y ahora el correo está como loco.

If true, he went crazy in the morning worked well and now the mail is crazy.

Si es cierto, se volvió loco, por la mañana funcionaba bien y ahora el correo está como loco.

Gracias por confirmar que no es un problema mío

Thanks

Reactions: Infante
Try to disable everything except wifi, mobile Internet, autosync.
Go to location service and disable it.
Go to wifi settings disable "Scaning allways available"
Disable xiaomi services(online back up etc) or signout from Xiaomi account.
Also clear davlik cache in twrp.

And give back feedback.

On stable, even with the options stated left on, it lasts almost double as long as developer 6.6.30, and the latest if feedback were to be true. It's a battery drain on official ROM, so I doubt the EU ROM will be any different.

Link for Mi5 was removed, can someone upload it? Thanks, i've flashed official TWRP and i want to flash 6.7.8 again.

On stable, even with the options stated left on, it lasts almost double as long as developer 6.6.30, and the latest if feedback were to be true. It's a battery drain on official ROM, so I doubt the EU ROM will be any different.
But you can try to eliminate android service issue with steps which i wrote.

my also madman has turned me in the middle of the evening, I have 2 accounts and an ok, but other one does not stop creating folders UNSTALL, and I have her had freeze and to unload the apk GMAIL. On the other hand, for a good moment it does not stop d to do forced closings and blockades to me in certain applications..... I have a MI2s

A mi tambien se me ha vuelto loco a media tarde, tengo 2 cuentas y una ok, pero la otra no deja de crear carpetas INBOX, y he tenido que congelarla y descargar la apk GMAIL.
Por otra parte, desde hace un buen rato no deja d hacerme cierres forzados y bloqueos en ciertas aplicaciones.....
Tengo un MI2s

Last edited:
A mi tambien se me ha vuelto loco a media tarde, tengo 2 cuentas y una ok, pero la otra no deja de crear carpetas INBOX, y he tenido que congelarla y descargar la apk GMAIL.
Por otra parte, desde hace un buen rato no deja d hacerme cierres forzados y bloqueos en ciertas aplicaciones.....
Tengo un MI2s
usted también tiene Google traductor?

Still having problems in notifications for apps what shall i do nothing work in battery performance and in settings i tried every thing also i tried to wipe every thing and reinstall the version also nothing happens
Any one please help me???

Mi5 works perfectly! I've downloaded the rom in the morning and works fine! I tried also to change the camera more times and I can't find any bug :)
I don't know if it change something but I skipped the last week release :)
me too
Im in 6.6.17 do you think I should update? Its much better?

Last edited:
Reactions: mryugin89
my also madman has turned me in the middle of the evening, I have 2 accounts and an ok, but other one does not stop creating folders UNSTALL, and I have her had freeze and to unload the apk GMAIL. On the other hand, for a good moment it does not stop d to do forced closings and blockades to me in certain applications..... I have a MI2s

Tengo un MI2s
Si cierto, por la mañana perfecto pero el teléfono lo veo raro, como que tarda en responder. Y yo también tengo dos correos y sólo una falla

If true, the perfect morning but the phone I see strange as it takes to respond. And I also have two emails and only a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.