MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows if notification led works in this version for mi4c?
In 6.8.4 didn't, even with led turned on in settings and with permissions app.
And did wipe cache and dalvik after.

Notification LED stopped working since last update Xiaomi mi4 (The Battery LED still works fine)
It is all activated in the settings

Anyone knows if notification led works in this version for mi4c?
In 6.8.4 didn't, even with led turned on in settings and with permissions app.
And did wipe cache and dalvik after.

Notification led works in this version (6.8.11) and previous (6.8.4) on my Mi4c. Maybe you should clear cache and dalvik again.

Reactions: speedst3r
Notification led works in this version (6.8.11) and previous (6.8.4) on my Mi4c. Maybe you should clear cache and dalvik again.
I already did, it must be a glitch since the battery led works when charging, the notifications don't work at all, I even texted myself to see if it worked but the LED never turned on

Reactions: jmike72
I already did, it must be a glitch since the battery led works when charging, the notifications don't work at all, I even texted myself to see if it worked but the LED never turned on
Optimization - LED notification light turned off by default in permissions (08-05)

I still have a problem with the messaging services. Messages are delayed orManual refresh. The problem occurs even when I use the application, and it is active.

Can anyone help?

Redmi Note 2

Just updated my MI5 with this release

Problem:
The screen turn on-off periodically whereas the device is locked, about 5 seconds on / 60 seconds off.

It seems not correlated to an app (all apps closed through task manager).

I did not have any problem with previous Aug 5 release.

Many features are missing from music app from xioami.eu rom. No song recognition option. is it normal? is there any way to bring that back? Music app was full featured in china dev rom.

Hello Guys

please help me, how to remove "Authenticator app" this app so annoying
why this app keep appear after i reboot my phone?

Reactions: TheKerevas
my MI4 doesnt have led notification anymore i know its disabled but where i can enable it ... this question was asked here earlier ... can anybody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.