MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move the Icon for it into your tools folder and forget about it.
Only works in china anyway.
Not true, mine work perfect and I am in Italy. I use it for second step authenticator
y85afR4.png

Reactions: hector_yo
Hello
Great work guys ! Nice update.
Are there any news regarding a possible release for Android 6 on Redmi Note 3 (mtk) devices ?
Thank you !

Hi all, MI5 here im using miui 8 since 6.6.16 version and evrything working great for me,i have only one issue and i cant figure how to fix it,the problem is sometimes my battery drops with 2% not with 1.If anyone else has this problem or know some fix for this pls lmk :)
It's the same problem, you're not alone, in any Roms I started to see this problem and i confirm this bug by other users

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

i flashed 6.8.4 on my mi4c four days ago, and i had an overheating issue, after im using the phone about 15 minutes my phone started warm in the backside, after that i lock the phone and put into my pocket, and the phone shut down itself, i turned it on and using it about a while , i lock it and place into a pocket and it s**t down again and again, it was so uncomfortable, any solution? please help me

Hi!
I'm completely newbie in this, flashing my Mi3W for the 1st time.

I succeeded installing TWRP + SuperSU. On the other hand, I've transferred the ROM zip to my phone's storage, and i've chosen it through the Updater.

Then, it happened:
it opened a never-ending update entitled "Running OpenRecoveryScript" (inside the TWRP) with the text "Target Xiaomi /cancro /cancro6.0.1 /MMB29M /6.8.11 user/release-keys".

Could someone please help me? What did I do wrong and what should I do now?

Hi!
I'm completely newbie in this, flashing my Mi3W for the 1st time.

I succeeded installing TWRP + SuperSU. On the other hand, I've transferred the ROM zip to my phone's storage, and i've chosen it through the Updater.

Then, it happened:
it opened a never-ending update entitled "Running OpenRecoveryScript" (inside the TWRP) with the text "Target Xiaomi /cancro /cancro6.0.1 /MMB29M /6.8.11 user/release-keys".

Could someone please help me? What did I do wrong and what should I do now?
Just wait.. It's installing... May take 20min to boot up..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

i flashed 6.8.4 on my mi4c four days ago, and i had an overheating issue, after im using the phone about 15 minutes my phone started warm in the backside, after that i lock the phone and put into my pocket, and the phone shut down itself, i turned it on and using it about a while , i lock it and place into a pocket and it s**t down again and again, it was so uncomfortable, any solution? please help me

Flashed 6.8.11 over 6.8.4 yesterday on Mi4c, no heat issue, just slightly warm. Try clear cache and dalvik.

EDIT: Have no heat issue using 6.8.4

Hi Sir,

I am a new join user and this is my first time to use xiaomi Max 64GB
My phone rom is MIUI Global 7.3 | Stable, 7.3.14.0.0 (MBDCNDE)

I finished to unlock the first bootloader by xiaomi software (MiFlashUnlock.exe)
I want to install 6.8.11/12 Is it possible to install the 6.8.11/12 directly?

Is it any webpage screen shot with steps?

Thanks

Hi Sir,

I finished to unlock the first bootloader by xiaomi software (MiFlashUnlock.exe)

Thanks
First of all, you need to install TWRP. Enter here: https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomimax.html and follow the steps of "Fastboot install method". After that, you can install the EU ROM from here. If you want root, you have to download the SuperSU zip file from the first post also.

Hi Sir,

Thanks
If you already have unlocked bootloader then install twrp recovery for your device via fastboot mode + ADB commands and install our ROM via twrp recovery and make factory reset via twrp and reboot to system...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed on MI3W. Everything works fine with no issue. Good battery life also. The update process took about 30 min, made directly through TWRP with SuperSU and wipe Dalvik and cache. Thanks devs!

Hi everyone, I love your work, I appreciate it very much.

I just seen one little issue since the 6.7.28 version, the one hand mode doesn't work in my Mi4S. Not able to take an screenshot throught home+vol. button too.

There are not critical issues, but maybe this info is useful for you. :)

Everything seems fine so far after 1 day...
Great battery life - same as on 6.7.21 => 6h SOT + 5 days standby (BT always on, WIFI when screen on, SYNC always ON except at night). Also I have disabled some factory apps I don't need, and I'm not logged-in to Mi account.

"Bugs":
  1. from the 6.7.14 with every ROM integrated calendar doesn't work, crashes after start (even with cache wiped, clean rom install, factory reset... not a big problem since I use Google cal.
  2. from 6.7.14 some things not showing in battery stats - like at the moment I don't see any chart for "device in wake state" and "mobile cell" even when browsing internet and when screen on, caller/dialer doesn't show in bat. history...
    Also estimated time left always shows too little time
  3. other stuff I use or tried works great
Suggestions:
- would prefer free Miexplorer over factory browser - using it all the time, but can't disable factory for some thing don't work anymore after disabling
- also if gallery could sync with google not just micloud would be great - now have to use google photos and factory gallery

Redmi 3S - I started with 6.7.14, before that on china reseller's "global" stable which was rubbish.

If SLO translator reading this:
- Mi remote app not fully translated from Chinese (don't care cause it's rubbish - the app)
- when in battery history it says xxxh "still left" (še ostalo) - should say xxxh on battery (na beteriji) or something

Quick question..
Is it essential to decrypt the phone with previous version before flashing it with new ROM?

Thanks

Thanks a lot.

Again Bluetooth is not able to connect to my Audi-car kit. after entering code pairing starts and bluetooth crashes (gets disabled and enabled again)

Status
Not open for further replies.