MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
yesterday I got my new Mi4s, it came with 7.2.5.0 (LAJCNDA) xiaomi.eu stable. In order to install this new devrom I tried to reach recovery - but no success, the phone gave me a strange black screen with a smartphone and cable (see image)
view
View attachment 13357 for a minute and then started normally. No way to get into recovery (power + volume didn't function either).
What's the fault - is it possible that the bootloader is locked ? Don't know how to go on, would be pleased if someone can help.
Thanx in advance
antipasti

Attachments

• screen_mi4s.jpg
    screen_mi4s.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 372
Your phone doesn't come with any EU ROM; I supose that's chinese stable version. You need to unlock the bootloader first in order to be able to install TWRP and the ROM from here. Read the first post!

Hi piratzi,
thanks for your reply, this is what I found about the phone....
It came from honorbuy eu-shop.

Attachments

• screen2_mi4s.jpg
    screen2_mi4s.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 361
Hi folks,
yesterday I got my new Mi4s, it came with 7.2.5.0 (LAJCNDA) xiaomi.eu stable. In order to install this new devrom I tried to reach recovery - but no success, the phone gave me a strange black screen with a smartphone and cable (see image)
view
View attachment 13357 for a minute and then started normally. No way to get into recovery (power + volume didn't function either).
What's the fault - is it possible that the bootloader is locked ? Don't know how to go on, would be pleased if someone can help.
Thanx in advance
antipasti
Must unlock bootloader before install any rom

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot.

Again Bluetooth is not able to connect to my Audi-car kit. after entering code pairing starts and bluetooth crashes (gets disabled and enabled again)
Had the same problem. Clean install solved it for me. But first try cleaning Bluetooth cache.

Hi folks,
view
Thanx in advance
antipasti
pZ3szNE.png

As I said, your phone came with China Stable version. You need to apply to unlock the bootloader: http://en.miui.com/unlock/
Once you have it unlocked, you'll be able to install any other dev ROM.

In my case , my phone was on china reseller's "global stable" ROM... but the phone was already unlocked by the china reseller...
So I only had to flash TWRP with miflash, restart the phone in TWRP mode and install xiaomi.eu rom...

In my case , my phone was on china reseller's "global stable" ROM... but the phone was already unlocked by the china reseller...
So I only had to flash TWRP with miflash, restart the phone in TWRP mode and install xiaomi.eu rom...
you was lucky ;)

Thanks a lot ! working great on my Redmi 3s

Will there be a double tap to wake/sleep function in the next future ?

Would be awesome !

Thanks

Hi,

I've some troubles with the brand new Redmi 3S I bought for my girlfriend. Not only it is gold color but also won't start.

It came with a eu miui 7 rom. I installed the TWRP recovery via Fastboot. From there I flashed the 8.11 rom.
First time the screen went black before finishing. I had difficulties to come back to TWRP and the second time all finished well. I did a cache wipe and reboot. Now the phone start and the progress bar slowly reach 100% then the phone reboots the progress bar is starting form 0 once again.

What could be wrong? Thanks.

Highlights
New - Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09)

Doesnt work on my Mi5! Or i cant it! ;)

Hi,

I've some troubles with the brand new Redmi 3S I bought for my girlfriend. Not only it is gold color but also won't start.

It came with a eu miui 7 rom. I installed the TWRP recovery via Fastboot. From there I flashed the 8.11 rom.
First time the screen went black before finishing. I had difficulties to come back to TWRP and the second time all finished well. I did a cache wipe and reboot. Now the phone start and the progress bar slowly reach 100% then the phone reboots the progress bar is starting form 0 once again.

What could be wrong? Thanks.
what twrp version you installed ?
after flashing the rom you flashed super su?
after every flash is a good idea to clear dalvik and cache

Reactions: mrdiazn
what twrp version you installed ?
after flashing the rom you flashed super su?
after every flash is a good idea to clear dalvik and cache

The TWRP I flashed is the one linked in the first post.
I did not flash SuperSOT.
I did the clean dalvik proposed at the end of flash.

TWRP 3.0.2-0.
I just made a wipe of dalvik and cache. Will give update soon.

The TWRP I flashed is the one linked in the first post.
I did not flash SuperSOT.
I did the clean dalvik proposed at the end of flash.
install 3.0.2 or latest 3.0.2-2 (mine is 3.0.2-2)
I heard a lot of users complaining about the twrp version that is in the first page

install 3.0.2 or latest 3.0.2-2 (mine is 3.0.2-2)
I heard a lot of users complaining about the twrp version that is in the first page
I trid Dalvik and cache wipe without success.

I cannot find the 3.0.2-2 release of TWRP. Do you have a link ?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.