MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been written many times before, Mi5 ROM has not included the new features yet that mentioned in changelog like the 3 fingers screenshot...

It will be added later but until then you can try 3 fingers gesture with your girlfriend :)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Don't know why there is so much preoccupation with the three fingered screenshot - there's the toggle in the notification shade as it is , and if a 3 finger is attempted , it tends to pull the shade down anyway . Is it the new calculator app ?

I'ts in the first post of every new release (check page 1) here but I think it's mainly because of these:
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Optimized RAM consumption
I think this ROM is made smaller by removing things we don't need in the EU/Western world (as Chinese apps who might only work in China).

Ok but I compare the rom posted here with the same dev global rom posted on miui site..both same version 6.8.11 but different sizes

I think there is some bug with mi fit app or miband 2 because with this rom i Can not find option to turn on vibration in miband 2 when clock alarm in Mi5 start, but before i had this option with the same app in previous rom

I'm experiencing a little bug with music player, when any song is paused and I press the button on the headset (wireless) to resume it, the player shows the song being played but no sounds are transmitted to the headset. In order of being able to listen my music I must resume it by using the touchscreen.
Is anybody else experiencing this?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks! Was hoping to see some of these fixed.

f3b66cfddf15fe3c0ac78965abaaba54.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
These will be fixed after Qualcomm sends Xiaomi the fixed binaries.

Reactions: MiQuenDroid
Miui 7.5.3.0 for Redmi 2 Prime 2gb is avaible.. Please bring it to us.
Changelog - system - fix device froze and rebooted in some cases and fix earphone recognition issue.

I'ts in the first post of every new release (check page 1) here but I think it's mainly because of these:
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Optimized RAM consumption
I think this ROM is made smaller by removing things we don't need in the EU/Western world (as Chinese apps who might only work in China).
Also Google Apps and play store integration.

How to make this permanent action? Every time the device starts documents.apk this frozen ..
I try it now to froze, I reboot the phone, I unforze it, reboot again and is ok
the screen shot is after restart

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-13-23-26-57-688_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-13-23-26-57-688_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    148 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Reactions: TheKerevas
I flashed this on redmi note 3 pro SD via TWRP and after reboot device went in boot loop and bootloader locked. What i did wrong?

I was using 6.8.4 and then updated to 6.8.11. Both are very good, almost perfect for my Mi Max 32GB.
There is one problem found in both versions though: unable to download via mobile data, always "waiting for Wi-Fi". I tried to find the unlimited size in Download App > Setting, but didn't found any.
I have granted mobile data and wi-fi a green check for Download/Download Manager/Google Playstore in Data Usage > Restrict Data Usage > Installed/System, and I have set everything to enable to download/update apps in Playstore via mobile data, it keeps saying "Waiting for Wi-Fi".
And this happens even in Theme > downloading theme (which is very small in size).
Is it just me or does anyone experience the same?
Any clue on how to fix this without waiting for the next update?
TIA

how do revert back to stock with fastboot method?

Sp flash and miflash doesnt seem to work.

Last edited:
Hello Friends! I do not have a photo displayed for incoming calls . When outgoing calls displayed photo . The problem was and miui 7 , also remained on miui 8. Phone redmi 2 , 813 TD, 2/16. Help please!

Hi...
One question here:
My play store won't download any file from mobile data, only via wifi. Any one help me...please?

Mi Max 3/32

I was using 6.8.4 and then updated to 6.8.11. Both are very good, almost perfect for my Mi Max 32GB.
There is one problem found in both versions though: unable to download via mobile data, always "waiting for Wi-Fi". I tried to find the unlimited size in Download App > Setting, but didn't found any.
I have granted mobile data and wi-fi a green check for Download/Download Manager/Google Playstore in Data Usage > Restrict Data Usage > Installed/System, and I have set everything to enable to download/update apps in Playstore via mobile data, it keeps saying "Waiting for Wi-Fi".
And this happens even in Theme > downloading theme (which is very small in size).
Is it just me or does anyone experience the same?
Any clue on how to fix this without waiting for the next update?
TIA
Make sure on security-data usage-restrict data usage-system, give permission to pstore & android system. Or check your mobile data limit on security-data usage-set data usage limit. semoga solve. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160814_123709.jpg
    IMG_20160814_123709.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 352
Reactions: turtlix
Status
Not open for further replies.