MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm experiencing too much battery drain in my mi5. I skept 6.84 build.
Mi5 owners with which build (weekly) did you have best battery?

Hello, I have a problem.
My phone is Xiaomi Mi5, I'm on stable international rom.
I've received yesterday update to MIUI 8 Global 6.8.11 Beta, i've updated my phone.
Now, i want to try xiaomi.eu's rom.

So I have unlocked bootloader, and flashed in fastboot mode twrp_gemini_v8.img

I can boot into recovery mode, but the touchscreen doesn't work at all, so i can't do anything...

Help me please, i really wanna try this rom :/

Thanks
Flash the latest TWRP using flashify, worked for me last time

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi!
I cannot install it in TWRP on my Mi4S, it says that the package is for aqua, but my device is "h815" (what?).
Recently I didn't updated the phone, I installed the last update like 3 weeks ago and it worked just fine... so what am I doing wrong?
update your twrp to the very latest version first using flashify

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

HELLO.,

i met the error during flash new Update via TWRP.
My device : Mi4S 6.7.21
TWRP Error :
This package is for "aqua" devices; this is a "4C"
" Error executing updater binary in Zip "..../xiaomi.eu_multi_Mi4s_6.8.11_v8-5.1.zip'

i already tried to flash other update version, just only 6.7.21 can be flashed,
after that all versions couldn't

Thanks you !

6.8.12 Mi5 ROM works fine and it seems to me Gemini releases are getting better week by week including the battery consumption as well. Nice to feel the effect of the ROM development in the practice. Please check my latest battery consumption result on my own Mi5Pro device:

Using Details:

WiFi, Data (4G), Bluetooth, GPS, all Google sync options are continuously ON, Centered auto brightness and using GPS navigation (Here) abroad:

SOT: 5 hours 15 minutes

b40969ecf7131edefc867949d478bd7f.jpg

20fe0cb88a8916f4171c41261e9eb4f3.jpg

016da08375ab150c419a0fac288db672.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I confirm, battery Mi5 is good right now

Mi message is xiaomi service to send messages between miui user, also there is blocking service for calls and sms integrated into miui.
You can find it in settings or by using search option in miui notification.

Edited: go to security app, blocklist option, click on block numbers, check if someone isn't on list. Go back to main menu of blocklist, on click on right upper corner gearbox icon, disable block option.

About mi message, go to message app, press and hold "recent task" button, it will show you settings of message aplication, in it disable mi message service.

Reboot and ask a friend to send you a sms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Unfortunatelly... Still the same. I just sent myself an sms after shole night and it didnt come ;/

mobile: redmi 3S
Clean installation, no lagg and. The ram consumption is correct, free alround 1,8Gb.

Great job

Hi guys im new here, i bought Mi4 and it looks, like it have virus in original ROM, is there a guide how to install this version?
I understand, that i have to install TWRP Recovery Zip, but there is so many files, in that link, not sure which to download.
Thanks for your help.

Unfortunatelly... Still the same. I just sent myself an sms after shole night and it didnt come ;/
Try now to delete dalvik and cache.
You mentioned that you have installed go sms pro app, did you have same issue without also?
If yes, what can suggest in this situation is to re-download rom file(just to be sure it's not damaged) and reflash again. After flash delete dalvik and cache.
Try to reciever sms few times, if everything is ok then restore data.

Hi guys im new here, i bought Mi4 and it looks, like it have virus in original ROM, is there a guide how to install this version?
I understand, that i have to install TWRP Recovery Zip, but there is so many files, in that link, not sure which to download.
Thanks for your help.
You'll need to take some time to read and learn about using your device. For a start, check which device exactly you have, there is more then one mi4 variants(mi4, mi4i, mi4c etc)
When you find which exactly device is, look at table on first post. Near your model of device will be boardname like Cancro, Ferrari etc. When you find your boardname look at twrp links and find latest twrp file with that in name.
Also, you will maybe need to first unlock bootloader, that's crucial thing.

You'll need to take some time to read and learn about using your device. For a start, check which device exactly you have, there is more then one mi4 variants(mi4, mi4i, mi4c etc)
When you find which exactly device is, look at table on first post. Near your model of device will be boardname like Cancro, Ferrari etc. When you find your boardname look at twrp links and find latest twrp file with that in name.
Also, you will maybe need to first unlock bootloader, that's crucial thing.

Thanks for a quick reply, ye mine is Mi4 so it will be cancro then, i donwloaded app called CPU-Z, and on bootloader it says unknow, how do i find it out its locked or not?
THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.