MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad battery life with redmi note 3 pro (SD) reason is that this version with fingerprint active blocks the phone from going to deep sleep. Removing fingerprint solves the issue so now I'm only using pin and the phone goes to deep sleep.

Already reported, no need to remove fingerprints just disable "Apply Fingerprint to Lock screen".

A better fix which allows you to still use the FP sensor is to flash the modem from 6.8.11. See page 16 for instructions.

Is it normal this android system drain? Also noticed that the phone often overheating
Mi4c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-22-11-13-34-758_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-11-13-34-758_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: Vlaovic
Hello everybody.
I have a problem with stock mail app. I cannot add my company account (exchange). Always an error message appears: incorrect username or password, but I can assure they are correct.
I found a solution: I could add my company account making a mail app backup in miui v7 with Titanium Backup and restore it (only data) in miui v8
Is there any different solution?
Anybody who has the same problem?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
i have same problem. Not login in exchange account. How solve this problem ?

Its sad to see that none of the custom firmwares of miui supports mi4i anymore. Is it not possible to use global dev as base?

No it's not. Turned it on 6 hr ago and it is already at 50%, doing litteraly nothing
GoT 2 Things:
Once i got a misconfigured WiFi Hotspot. MI3 got warm.
Second, i turned of location from google.

Maybe check Wakelock Detector to get your drain.

Faster and smoother than previous version on Redmi Note 2 Prime.
All seems perfect by the moment.
Thanks guys!!!, Great job.

See my previous post. Flash the modem from previous 6.8.11 or stable to get the battery life back. It is a bug in chinese 6.8.18 modem

Bad battery life with redmi note 3 pro (SD) reason is that this version with fingerprint active blocks the phone from going to deep sleep. Removing fingerprint solves the issue so now I'm only using pin and the phone goes to deep sleep.

It's made by Google, not MIUI.. Use two fingers.. Not two hands..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

This is something I also wish to know. In AOSP single finger swioe is required to expand the notification and in MIUI we need two fingers to expand.

Can this be changed somehow?

I have the same proble in my Mi4c!

Not at all Ingbrzy Will say :Why don't use Global and need to wait for translation.

No it's not. Turned it on 6 hr ago and it is already at 50%, doing litteraly nothing
For all:

Mi4c best battery, low heating with no tuning:
7.1.6.0 stable
7.3.2.0 stable
7.5.4.0 stable
In this order, first one is best. Sot 3-4-5h guaranteed. Maybe you Will get 6 hours without sim, wlan and in dark place like others do.
In normal use mi4c can get 24h with voice calls or (not and) max 5h screen with 12h without calls.

Miui8 kills my mi4c, 12h on battery with 2-3h sot. Went back to miui7 since 6.7.2x
I can see little bit improvement on SWMBO's mi4c, 17h standby and 42min sot and 54% left but only 10min of calls. Latest 6.8.18

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.