MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway to install chinese music player and explore? I like chinese versions because free music are downloadable. THANKS
You can ask on official miui forum for this 2 aplication for your model of phones.
Imho, it's not possible anymore to download music with new xiaomi music aplication, older one maybe.

Also if you know some Chinese, you can download xiaomi market from aptoide and by this market search for this 2 aplication.

Or try tk download this version of market: https://xiaomi-market.en.uptodown.com/android

Sent from my 2014813 using
Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Raimusa
Install a new TWRP on you Xiaomi Mi4s for Xiaom.eu roms from mid July 2016 and newer:

This manual is only suitable when you have TWRP 2.8.4 or higher:

1. Download the latest TWRP release via this link on your Xiaomi phone: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242686317

2. Go to the download folder and check if you have this file:
twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160612.img

3. Start your phone in the Recovery mode:
(via updater app, go to reboot to recovery or turn on your phone and hold the Power + Volume+ for +/- 5 sec.)

4. In the TWRP recover: Go to Install and select the twrp img file that you downloaded.

5. Select Recovery and swipe to flash the rom (the other options are not needed).

6. Reboot the phone.

6. You should now be able to install/flash the latest releases from xiaomi.eu from the new TWRP

Don't have TWRP Recovery on your phone?

Follow (most of) these steps from this manual:
http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

Step 7 and 8 are not needed, with these steps you will install an older ML stable rom.
It will be good to copy the newer TWRP image file into the TWRP package. At step 9 you will see what to do with this package. Don't forget to overwrite the old TWRP if the new version.

This manual couldn't be created with the support of Miui and xiaomi.eu user: @mendocino

My TWRP (2.8.7.0) doesn't find .img files. So I cannot install a newer version, suggestions? NVM had to switch to images -.-''

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry I'm new here.

What's the different between 'Download weekly' & 'Download stable'?

My brother in law got a Mi 4S but it keeps pop up with ads. I think it should be a China ROM. However, Xiaomi official doesn't release global ROM for this model.

I got this page after done some survey at Miui forum.

Thank you.
If ads keep popping up then the phone has a vendor modified MIUI build in it. Even the official China ROM won't have ads showing up.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Oj
If ads keep popping up then the phone has a vendor modified MIUI build in it. Even the official China ROM won't have ads showing up.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Oh really? Thanks for that. But I still going for xiaomi.eu ROM because official China ROM doesn't support Google apps such as playstore.

Do you know the difference between download weekly and stable?

Mi4s update isn't working, error in twrp, I update through updater in settings which brings it to recovery but update isn't working, older updates worked, please help

Could you translate the Mi Remote app completely? I know in the official global dev it is completely english, but in the xiaomi.eu ROM sadly a lot of chinese. :/ Otherwise great work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-04-21-734_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-04-21-734_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-04-30-701_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-04-30-701_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 318
Could you translate the Mi Remote app completely? I know in the official global dev it is completely english, but in the xiaomi.eu ROM sadly a lot of chinese. :/ Otherwise great work!
There is old app version in Global.. That's why it's translated..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

There is old app version in Global.. That's why it's translated..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Oh, okay.

So can we translate the new app?

I kinda have problems finding the right repo for the english translations. The one in the doc seem to link to very old MIUI4 and 5 translations. Is the Acid-miuipolskapl repo the correct one for english translations or is it for polish ones? I'm confused.

Well that doesn't sound very pleasant. Fortunately I haven't experienced those.

Going back to Global stable.
I heard alot of good things about EU ROMs but this one in particular has some annoying yet simple bugs that somehow made it throughout like 5 or even more iterations of MIUI 8

I do wish developers best of luck and inspiration for future builds - but having a changelogs and proper list of known bugs would save a tonn of time for common folk like me who are just after good experience.
Thanks
Hope you understand that the roms here are based on china beta builds of MIUI8
The bugs you quote are "original" Chinese and have nothing to do with the devs on xiaomi.eu
When using any beta rom you are accepting the fact there will be bugs, MIUI8 itself is still unfinished work in progress

Agree.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Sir,

I am a new join user and this is my first time to use xiaomi Max 64GB
My phone rom is MIUI Global 7.3 | Stable, 7.3.14.0.0 (MBDCNDE)

I finished to unlock the first bootloader by xiaomi software (MiFlashUnlock.exe)
I want to install 6.8.4, Is it possible to install the 6.8.4 directly?
May I know the how to install TWRP via Fastboot mode?
What is TWRP Recovery?

Thanks

What does "Locked Bootloader" = YES mean? Does my bootloader get locked if I flash that ROM?

I have a MI5

I know this has been answered before but I can't find the thread so sorry about it.

Can anyone tell me what app should I use to change the fonts on this ROM or what method there is.

Thanks.

Settings/Display/System font

Themes/Offline/Import can install .mtz packed fonts from internal memory. Or install some theme with font you wan't.

Last edited:
Whatsapp and Twitter notifications always come like half an hour late. I have autostart and locked up apps on, manage battery without restrinctions...

Status
Not open for further replies.