MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I am on the 18 aug version of this ROM. I can see 4g and volte options on my Redmi note 3. I think it should be there for your phone too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

oh. yes.. i dont have 4G option. thats way im using chinese beta ROM. but it have to much useless chinese app. so i want to use another ROM with 4g option.

Hi, I can't use Miui++ theme, error 402. not supportted
6.8.18 rom versions supported themes of the hungariun miui team, wath can I do to use this theme?

Redmi 3 pro
Thank you for help

oh. yes.. i dont have 4G option. thats way im using chinese beta ROM. but it have to much useless chinese app. so i want to use another ROM with 4g option.
You can use the EU rom. It is based on China rom without the Chinese bloatware.

Guys after a loooong time i have experienced a bug on my redmi 3.

When phone goes in deep sleep, it kills WLAN. No notifications, or instant messages until i wake up the phone, or receive a call or normal sms message. After the phone is wake it connects to WLAN right away and my notifications start poping.

Miui battery save is off

Edit: if i leave data on, all notifications are ok, so that's solution for me right now

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Anyone else not getting notifications on your phone sometimes? I am on the 18 Aug version and I am not getting messages on whatsapp and Twitter.Both are permitted to run in the background and for autostart.

touch and lockscreen sounds is too high on last build! how can i do volume down little bit? bulild.prob or anything?

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: route9
What kind of issues?

Like in my case, phone kills WLAN in deep sleep?

Anyone else not getting notifications on your phone sometimes? I am on the 18 Aug version and I am not getting messages on whatsapp and Twitter.Both are permitted to run in the background and for autostart.

Redmi Note 2 prime
No led in SMS

Reactions: Mymymi

I noticed that happens to me (Whatsapp, I don't use twitter) after I reainstall from backup. Solution is backup messages in whatsapp app and unistall it. Then reinstall from play store, restore messages. After that everything works ok (provided permissions and autostart are properly configured).

Guys after a loooong time i have experienced a bug on my redmi 3.

When phone goes in deep sleep, it kills WLAN. No notifications, or instant messages until i wake up the phone, or receive a call or normal sms message. After the phone is wake it connects to WLAN right away and my notifications start poping.

Miui battery save is off

Edit: if i leave data on, all notifications are ok, so that's solution for me right now

Check this setting:

5ec70ab3b66dc7863b300746a3d7bd9c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi 5 nfc is working!!!! Yahooo!!!))

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Hello , I have a problem with the update. Unable to make the OTA. I have to download the full ROM from the site, every time. Can you help me.
Sorry in advance for the mistakes, I 'm French and I translated the text with Google

Hello , I have a problem with the update. Unable to make the OTA. I have to download the full ROM from the site, every time. Can you help me.
Sorry in advance for the mistakes, I 'm French and I translated the text with Google
There is no OTA, so you don't have any problem.

sent from my Mi5

Downloading task does not show in download app, so i cant stop it.
HMNote 3 pro, rom stable 8.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu, also issue caused on rom stable 7.5.2.0 xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-07-22-02-03-738_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-07-22-02-03-738_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    50 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: MIUInewbie
When phone goes in deep sleep, it kills WLAN.

Doesn't the following remedy that?

settings --> WLAN --> advanced settings (completely below in the list) --> keep WLAN on during sleep--> {choose always}

Reactions: k0sta
Status
Not open for further replies.