MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8e1dfe87d2a9d8d9a4e57728001f5e4.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Reactions: Robert Huybrechts
Thank you for your excellent work!
Hope the issue with auto brightness in Mi4 is solved.
I'll try also in my MiPad2!

the Gapps in mipad 2 work, or give 963 error?
thanks

To fix 963 error in Mi pad 2 you need to fix your partition read the forum there are solutions. It not rom or Gapps problem you will have this problem in any rom until you fix it. Please stop reporting this error because they may remove the Gapps from the roms again.

HMNote3Pro suspended says now. Is this only suspended for this (couple of) weeks rom release(s). Or suspended forever? Hope to have an update to my phone in the future.

Ahah c'mon guys, is written everywhere that is suspended due the upgrade oh android version.

HMNote3Pro suspended says now. Is this only suspended for this (couple of) weeks rom release(s). Or suspended forever? Hope to have an update to my phone in the future.
Why so difficult to understand that update for RN3Pro is temporary suspended due to issues caused by the changeover to marshmallow based MIUI release...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Today I managed to unlock my Mi4s the official way and successfully installed Twrp 3.02 . After that factory reset in twrp and then installed new rom xaomi.eu 6.9.1 from sd-card - how long does it take to boot after installation? Installation successfull, no errors in twrp but I'm afraid to stuck in mi-logo during boot...

Today I managed to unlock my Mi4s the official way and successfully installed Twrp 3.02 . After that factory reset in twrp and then installed new rom xaomi.eu 6.9.1 from sd-card - how long does it take to boot after installation? Installation successfull, no errors in twrp but I'm afraid to stuck in mi-logo during boot...
It took about 15 minutes to boot for me

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

To fix 963 error in Mi pad 2 you need to fix your partition read the forum there are solutions. It not rom or Gapps problem you will have this problem in any rom until you fix it. Please stop reporting this error because they may remove the Gapps from the roms again.
Installed with full wipe and no error.

Reactions: maker1611
Please, can you answer me?

On stable ROMs can I flash SuperSU zip file from TWRP to get root access?

I flashed on Mi4 LTE.
Brightness issue is ok now but I have a problem with home button long press. I had a shortcut for Google now but now it is not working! Even with other launchers (Nova)

Reactions: majzl
Thanks for help, after waitung for 30 minutes in milogo I installed rom via twrp again - finally successfull, havin' an unlocked mi4s with xiaomi-rom now!

I always wondered what's the difference between the 6.9.x.x (dev) and 8.0.1.0 (stable)... is the 8.0.1.0 a more recent version or is it the same?
Does the dev version update OTA weekly?

Thanks!

Reactions: fmkhan100
xiaomi.eu weekly or miui weekly (global developer beta)? which is better battery life and general usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.