MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my Mi5, I'm using MIUI Mail app to connect to my corporate mail (ms exchange) and push notifications not working in the past 3 DEV versions. I have to manually refresh to receive new mail. Additionally I noticed that when I connect to WiFi it starts sync right away. Anyone with same issue?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hybris22
on my Mi5, I'm using MIUI Mail app to connect to my corporate mail (ms exchange) and push notifications not working in the past 3 DEV versions. I have to manually refresh to receive new mail. Additionally I noticed that when I connect to WiFi it starts sync right away. Anyone with same issue?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I tried MIUI email app for my google account with same your result: notifications only works with manually refresh

Thanks for nice build (much better than last one for me)
but following Mi4S/gallery issue:

If I want to choose a new picture for a saved contact in contacts-app, gallery always ends up in FC.
Can somebody confirm this?

Hi, Thanx for update. First impression on redmi 3s. Google now not running after long press home button :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: gsuez
Thanks for nice build (much better than last one for me)
but following Mi4S/gallery issue:

If I want to choose a new picture for a saved contact in contacts-app, gallery always ends up in FC.
Can somebody confirm this?
In english or other language?
Post the log here

Reactions: route9
hope they works...

Thank you for your great work all working great! The only thing I notice is that in Mi5 rom the GApps icons are large and more beautiful and in this Rom are small and half white. It’s not something important just a notice.

i`ve a fc any time that i access my google account on mipad2, i erased data and cache from google service, google play.
what can i do?

Redmi Pro OTG not working, or i cant use USB to Micro USB adaptor ?
Since first Rom not working.
Any ideas?

Thaks to all team for greate work

Status
Not open for further replies.