MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In twrp, for getting OTA updates, do I have to keep "Mount system partition read-only", or do I have to swipe to " Allow Modification" ?

Hello, maybe two weeks ago, I tried ROM Stable for Redmi Note 2, the Stable version is not updated as weekly, losing many new features. For icons, you can not do anything for me. I have also noticed that the ROM Stable has better color background,... no, I prefer weekly, good fun with weekly ROM!

Wow so that's how it is.

What kind of new features that im missing out if im not using the weekly one?

Hello good morning graw2.
6.9.1 installed all working perfectly. (^_-)

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Is it just me or the quick ball/touch assistant randomly disappears when opening an app?

sent from my Mi5

Hi, someone can help me with the feature off/on screenshot sound.. I don't see where is that feature on mi5 settings...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

2172b5fe384151f11d681ddae8496b75.jpg

Dont have that feature installed
This isn't normal

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Maybe you have quick ball > hide automatically setting enabled for some apps...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
No, already checked. I saw that few builds ago this was a problem mentioned in the changelog (as fixed).

sent from my Mi5

but now im currently on MultiROM 6.8.27 and the battery is draining so much, even in when i dont use my phone the battery drain 1-3% very quickly.

I also have battery drain problems with MIUI ROMS, about 2-4% per hour in the night when I'm not using my phone. I tried weekly (3 different version) and stable 8.0.3.
Some days ago I tried CM13 for a couple of days and the drain was only 3-5% in 7 hours in the night when I was sleeping.
Should be a wrong setting in MIUI but I can't found which. I like the MIUI ROM a lot but with such a drain I have to charge my phone too often :(

i have succeeded change the twrp language to english, but i'm unable to open my internal storage via twrp. anyone experience the same problem as mine? did i flash the wrong twrp? my device is Mi5 unlocked running miui 8

Reactions: Alberto Zanardo
i have succeeded change the twrp language to english, but i'm unable to open my internal storage via twrp. anyone experience the same problem as mine? did i flash the wrong twrp? my device is Mi5 unlocked running miui 8
Did you mount it?

sent from my Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.