MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have succeeded change the twrp language to english, but i'm unable to open my internal storage via twrp. anyone experience the same problem as mine? did i flash the wrong twrp? my device is Mi5 unlocked running miui 8
Format data, restart TWRP, flash multi ROM

Tapatalk+Mi5

Why the icon of lockscreen section have another color?
Mi5 6.9.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-03-09-33-39-484_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-03-09-33-39-484_com.android.settings.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 297
Reactions: VILLO1988
The way I have it set up is to enable Google Now by short pressing the home button in Nova Settings and setting the long press home button setting in the MIUI settings app to Google Search. This way, once Google Now On Tap is set to enabled I get both Google Now (short press home from the home screen) and Google Now on Tap (long press home button anywhere).

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately ,still not working. Not just the Google now but nothing in home button long press ...

Hi,

I'am still on 6.5.26
Can I just install this rom in twrp or do I need to do something else?

Kind regards.

Hello everyone, since the last two versions of the rom my email app can't get acces to my exchange account, incorrect usernam or password. In other apps the settings working fine. Anyone has the same problem?

i have succeeded change the twrp language to english, but i'm unable to open my internal storage via twrp. anyone experience the same problem as mine? did i flash the wrong twrp? my device is Mi5 unlocked running miui 8

I remember that I had the same problem some time ago... Just try to side load a rom via adb with your PC. Anyway, check that the bootloader is correctly removed.

Alberto, Mi5

Am I the only whos experiencing problems with the default calendar app? Sometimes events change their start and end time by themselves...

Hello guys, continúe with the problems with the buttons of volumen in the head phones in ear, model standard. One pulse equal max volume, and the central for ok incoming, any possible solution ?

Some new features have not been updated for Mi 5 due to system adjustment. Everything will be OK next week.
Do you mean all the missing latest features will be integrated next week? It seems to me you already know something... ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Do you mean all the missing latest features will be integrated next week? It seems to me you already know something... ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
On en.miui they say everything should be implemented next week. We'll see.

sent from my Mi5

On mi5 it's impossible to change background
If you are using an alternative launcher, you have to open MIUI launcher once to fix this issue.
If you are using MIUI launcher, try clearing cache & dalvik

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: giardux
My Mi Max shut down due to the battery being depleted. I plugged the charger, opened it and this happened, like I had just installed a rom update or cleared cache and dalvik, neither which I did.
7c92e54c165fd005139988d9a43c42ac.jpg

Works fine though.
Weird ...

Sent from my Mi Max PRO

I need help, my MiPad 1 is now bricked and stuck in bootloop after trying to merge partitions using the instructions. Is there anyway to bring it back to life?

I think what went wrong was that I probably had System 2 partition active and that repartition.zip erased that... Please help, I can now only put 1.) MiPad to fastboot mode or 2.) Mi logo is stuck on screen, can't even turn MiPad off. What should I do?

EDIT: Ok, after trying multiple things I finally managed to boot back into CWM recovery using PC and Adb "fastboot boot recovery.img" and then I changed active system to System 1 and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario1944
Status
Not open for further replies.