Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 2 send image with WhatsApp work
a34add36f4bc0e8e3737882787b86f27.jpg

I touch cancel and send...

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime con Tapatalk

Hello, I tried the stable, weekly is much better
Sorry Redmi Note 2 prime

I couldn't install Weekly either. I wonder if you just can't install Lollipop ROMs if you're in KitKat. Anyone with 2014813 can confirm upgrade from KK to LP? I wanna try to install stock Lollipop first...

I couldn't install Weekly either. I wonder if you just can't install Lollipop ROMs if you're in KitKat. Anyone with 2014813 can confirm upgrade from KK to LP? I wanna try to install stock Lollipop first...
Upgrading from kk to Lp isn't issue, but if you'll want to go back then you'll need to do few more steps like flashing again official global stable kk version then twrp and lp rom from this forum.

I did installation without problem from kk stable to lp weekly on 2014813.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bug in stable 8.0.2 for redmi 3s
Delivery status for sent messages is not shown whenever I send a sms.
Also There is no sound for Sent Message received .

Bug in stable 8.0.2 for redmi 3s
Delivery status for sent messages is not shown whenever I send a sms.
Also There is no sound for Sent Message received .
It will sound strange but did you enabled delivery status from messaging app settings. Go to messaging app press and hold "recent task" button to enter into settings and there you can enable delivery status.

As usual in this situation, try 2 things: clear dalvik and cache from twrp and second thing if you are using different language then english, change it do that you can see if it's issue from translation.

It's correct, in English work fine, in Spanish fail..

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime con Tapatalk

Reactions: boxwalker
It will sound strange but did you enabled delivery status from messaging app settings. Go to messaging app press and hold "recent task" button to enter into settings and there you can enable delivery status.

Yes I already did
This feature was working good on miui7 china stable.. I installed xiaomi.eu rom yesterday and it's not working .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-06-00-45-56-683_com.android.mms.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-06-00-45-56-683_com.android.mms.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 317
Reactions: severica25
Is there any way to disable some irritating chinese apps without root

Mi cloud
Mi message
Mi sync
Find device
Mi sync pics

Reactions: Viento
Hello,

Sry for my english is not very good.

I have a problem.
I have the xiaomi MI5 and your roms.
There were already 2 SIM cards destroyed may be due to the rom?

My Sim cards are from T-Mobile austria. I hope you can help me.

My Mi5 destroyed also 2 SIM cards from T-Mobile Germany. Each one lived 6-8 weeks. The OnePlus One phone was the first one with this issue being known, but for example the LG G2 (I think) also was affected.

It is an incompatibility with the SIM card and the phone or more likely a bug of the phone. I think, OnePlus has fixed the bug now.

As far as I know: The SIM card checks if the phone wants some provider information. The phone says yes. The SIM card transfers the information and the phone refuses. The SIM card logs the error on a memory chip with limited number of write cycles. This goes on all the time. After 6-8 weeks, the memory chip of the SIM card dies and the SIM card is dead.

T-Mobile Germany seems to have SIM cards which are unaffected. Those are the ones with NFC/wallet capability (the feature does have nothing to do with the bug, it's a coincidence).

Reactions: severica25
Guys, sorry if it already was somewhere here. I have one issue with 4k option in Camera app (Mi4c), every time it set to HD (720p), and can't be saved at 4k by default after app is closed. Only FullHD option stay fine. Maybe need some additional strings in some special file? Any solution? Thx.

Is there any way to disable some irritating chinese apps without root

Mi cloud
Mi message
Mi sync
Find device
Mi sync pics

Why wouldn't you want to use Mi Cloud? It backs up your data automatically so if you have to reinstall the ROM for some reason you don't lose anything.

Mi Message is also useful for communicating for free with other MIUI users.

High battery drain on rn2 with latest release of rom. Sot max 2hr. No heavy usage.
Edit
Bluetooth usage is 31 percent with bluetooth off? No usage of bluetooth today,but it shows 31 percent battery usage,wtf?

Last edited:
Guys, sorry if it already was somewhere here. I have one issue with 4k option in Camera app (Mi4c), every time it set to HD (720p), and can't be saved at 4k by default after app is closed. Only FullHD option stay fine. Maybe need some additional strings in some special file? Any solution? Thx.

Yeah, confirmed! Same in Mi5. I have already opened bug report at en.miui.com regarding this issue:

http://en.miui.com/thread-349506-1-1.html

Click on above link and click on CONFIRM button.

Reactions: Stefano131270
-Encountered problem in earphone/headset's microphone, it's not working .confirmed by testing it at Hardware tests (Headphone mic feedback test: Fail)

-do you have any idea about this?
-mi3 user .

Last edited:
The battery down faster up to 95%, do not worry, then is great
I'm still on 25.8, last week. And yes sot was awesome but standby was awful...

I think I will update next friday since I reverted back.
Stefano maybe since you didn't mess up, which u think is the best one between the last one and this rom about battery??

High battery drain on rn2 with latest release of rom. Sot max 2hr. No heavy usage.
Edit
Bluetooth usage is 31 percent with bluetooth off? No usage of bluetooth today,but it shows 31 percent battery usage,wtf?

It acted the same but I tested for just few days. On the latter by august rom standby seems pretty ******..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.