MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some problems with backup. If i try to see backup on i.mi.com from the app seems i don't have any backup. If i connect to i.mi.com via browser I see my regular backup.
So i'm not sure backup is working correctly. Also problem with google backup, it is impossible to select a google account.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Kenzo with last week's mm rom, does it need the repartitioning process(does that count as the dirty flash)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
If you use allready weekly eu miui 8 rom from previous week, i don't think you'll need reparationing.. Download, go to twrp, install it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
when i want to change from stable to weekly i only have to flash the weekly?
No other things to do?
Sorry for the stupid question.

Hi all,
No other things to do?
Yes m8. But be sure your phone comply with all requirements (bootloader, recovery, etc.). To be sure make a full backup before :)

Hi all,
No other things to do?
If there are various errors > wipe dalvik, cache and data from twrp.. Then restore backup..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

i am on latest stable for MI5 from xiaomi.eu so i should comply with the requirements.
But a Backup is never a bad idea :)

how to prevent deleted local files when clear task on download. already try both with or without checked option to delete local file as well but it still delete file on download folder
Before clearing tasks you'll be asked do you wish to delete files also.
If you miss clicked first time or didn't see it, try to clear data from downloads and download manager applications and check if you'll be asked again. This two app you can find in settings, installed apps.

d18d3a103fc71ff9ed6e5804ebff53e1.jpg

Permissions manager still does not appear...

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime con Tapatalk

Reactions: crisagatie
Excuse me for the stupid question:
I'm on xiaomi eu 6.8.18 dev (Kenzo)
And i want to know if its safe to Jump to this last weekly (as is it based on MM and i would come from Lollipop ).
My device is officially unlocked.
Do i Need a normal clear dalvik/cache or I Need a more Clean installation?
Thanks for the answers

can any one help me?
i need a portuguese full rom to red mi note 4.
This roms have Portuguese language also. But if you never flashed unofficial roms, you need to put some efforts and learn to use adb, fastboot and also you'll probably need to unlock bootloader before doing anything or youll brick your phone. Search official xiaomi forum for that.

Reactions: pedro polido
d18d3a103fc71ff9ed6e5804ebff53e1.jpg

Permissions manager still does not appear...

You mean enable/disable option for MIUI permission manager has been removed? Yes it has been removed officially. Miui permission manager still present but it cannot be disabled now.

You mean enable/disable option for MIUI permission manager has been removed? Yes it has been removed officially. Miui permission manager still present but it cannot be disabled now.
Yes... Can add in the Next version?

If i have the weekly 6.9.8 Beta, what is the procedur to update weekly to this version?
Do i have to update by TWRP again?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.