MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

Wallpaper Carousel category names aren't displayed (or sometimes are in chinese). Is a bug or should I clean cache?
beqiSTv.png

My brightness bar (in notification bar) is always set to 0%. Is this happening to everyone?
V06tW7M.jpg

~Mi5
Brightness works fine on my mi5.

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Two questions:

Wallpaper Carousel category names aren't displayed (or sometimes are in chinese). Is a bug or should I clean cache?
beqiSTv.png

My brightness bar (in notification bar) is always set to 0%. Is this happening to everyone?
V06tW7M.jpg

~Mi5

Hey can you (or anyone) tell me how you got that data usuage stats in the notification shade,in that ball like thing? This was present for me in the global beta rom but since I switched over to eu rom,am not getting that. I have set data limit,yet its not present. Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Two questions:

beqiSTv.png

V06tW7M.jpg

~Mi5
No issue with brightness bar:

4c3f346e78c1037e92678dc16f0c9428.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

FYI, the alarm is working fine on my MiMax .

Went to silent, locked phone and it alarmed fine.

Last edited:
Dalvik and cache. But you do NOT have to wipe manually. It is part of install script - all necessary wipes run automatically during installation procedure....
Really? I used to think that only system wipe is a part of the installation process.

Reactions: Michael_K
Hey can you (or anyone) tell me how you got that data usuage stats in the notification shade,in that ball like thing? This was present for me in the global beta rom but since I switched over to eu rom,am not getting that. I have set data limit,yet its not present. Any help will be appreciated.

Security > Data usage > Settings > Data usage notifications

Reactions: Debanka
So I installed Antutu cpu tester and cpu-z..
And I found this.. screenshots.
In Antutu, maximum and minimum scaling is both set to Maximum value....
Screenshot_2016-09-24-13-41-19-554_com.antutu.CpuMasterFree.png
Screenshot_2016-09-24-13-40-36-100_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
in cpu-z,,,, only 2 cores of my processor are stopped, and the rest are always busy. Why it is that? Is this normal or not ? Is this case happening with everyone? What I think it means is my cpu cores are always busy and they are draining battery....
I am using stable 8.0.5 on redmi 3s.

I can not download update for Mi4. I am located in China. Tried 3 different browsers, with and without VPN. Tried the old site and the new link. Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Tried using an external download manager?

1) Alarm-sound in silent-mode not comming back in this build

2) Problems after every reboot:
I found that most of all widgets on homescreen (nova-launcher) take ages to appear after reboot. Many of them do not work and must be deleted and placed for new on homescreen. Wiping dalvik and cache didn´t help. I didn´t had this problems on earlier builds.

The last useful build for Mi4S has been 6.8.18
Nevertheless, thx for hard work. Scrollbar-functions are very nice now.

MI4S
I have the same problems in this build

XIAOMI MI4C

A tip please.. for a simply update from weekly to weekly, what I have to wipe? Only chace and dalvik? Thanks!
I normally wipe nothing, but cache and dalvik wouldn't hurt

Upgraded from the july weekly, made clean install, now process dex2oat draining the battery on kenzo, more than 'android system' and 'android'. Whats that?

Reactions: MiQuenDroid
Hi everyone. Google on tap still does'nt work on my MI5 Pro. Am I the only one ?
I run french language. I've tried in English but there is the same issue. In the previous weekly, a long press on the home button opened Google now. But nothing happens with this release but a system sound tapping on the home button.
In the Google now settings, it's always impossible to switch on the Google on tap feature :-( (the same in the previous weekly).

Reactions: MiQuenDroid
Thanks. Fixed it with some wipes.

Anyway, not being able to use the fingerprint to unlock apps makes this ROM the worst one for me so far.
Really? That's working fine for me.

on a kenzo the transparent weather widget is freezed after a screen lock or waiting 1 minit, on 6.9.15/19 and 6.8.8/9 no problems with it

Same here, every reboot disables all widgets but outlook
Some work again after eliminating and replacing, others do not work at all
Do I need TWRP to flash back to a LP based global dev?
I am currently using nova
Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Go in security permissions and enable the autorun of the apk that you use widget from and then they will work and display properly , but still its very annoying because before we didnt have to do it and now some apks that i have disabled must work in the background and eat ram just because of the widget non showing right..

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirm alarm bug in silent mode on redmi 3 - ido.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

ROM seems fine after one day of usage on Kenzo, I do have an issue with root-apps crashing after reinstalling superSU 2.76 For example battery calibration, CatLog, Quickboot: FC. Re-installing busybox does not work either: än error occured. May have to do with changing from Cofface to Alka, not sure.

EDIT: SuperSU pop-ups for asking permission did not show up, re-flashed and installed binary fixed the issue, all of a sudden permission requests showed up. Antutu doing 70250, not great but good.

UPDATE, rebooted device and did Antutu again: 77676! Mi like !! (SIC.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.