MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

again, on xiaomi Website when i try to put a Photo to Account. Maybe a gallery bug?

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't open file: /storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20160925_103517.jpg
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(ContentProviderNative.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java)
at com.miui.org.chromium.base.ContentUriUtils.getDisplayName(SourceFile)
at com.miui.org.chromium.android_webview.AwWebContentsDelegateAdapter$GetDisplayNameTask.resolveFileName(SourceFile)
at com.miui.org.chromium.android_webview.AwWebContentsDelegateAdapter$GetDisplayNameTask.doInBackground(SourceFile)
at com.miui.org.chromium.android_webview.AwWebContentsDelegateAdapter$GetDisplayNameTask.doInBackground(SourceFile)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 3 more

Have a buck, gallery please see it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Same in Mi4c. Bug present in english and in portuguese language. Also confirm the brightness slide bar set to zero bug in the toggle menu altough the brightness is working normally with the value I have choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos Alvarenga
PLEASE WHEN REPORT ONE BUG TELL US WHAT PHONE YOU HAVE AND ROM YOU ARE USING.
Think it could be Easy for everybody to adopt a standard reply with the name of the service First, eg:
Rn2prime
My comments......
What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Efex
Think it could be Easy for everybody to adopt a standard reply with the name of the service First, eg:
Rn2prime
My comments......
What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have it in signiture but sig isnt shown.

I have this message all the time on mipad

9f571e0f396c66e9a26d619ef06a9a0d.jpg

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

On my Kenzo battery life is below par. Dropped to 51 % in 21,5 hours. Outlook is eating more battery than before, will investigate.

Last edited:
hi, as I stated before, I said that "I make sure everything is checked, including unlocked bootloader, twrp and root", then after everything checked, I flashed to eu rom. after that I checked again and it's locked again. I had no clue why it's locked again, that's why I ask in this thread. I hope I get a clear answer.
Did you installed rom which is android baseline upgrade example from lolipop to marshmallow etc.
Did you officially unlocked first time?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

You must have recently installed an overlay or floating window apps such as Facebook or something. Apart from temporarily remove the offending app, you can also rotate landscape, you will likely workaround the problem.

I clear all recently app, same problem
In 6.9.22 it complete normal

Gửi từ MI 4W của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: vigo48
On Mi4c with this dev rom 6.9.29
After far too long (I don't remember when was the last time i had a problem) I'm having problems overheating (> 46c) and very quick battery consumption (approximately 5.5%-6.5% per hour) with the exact same use while with previous versions were a maximum of 4%.
Also when the cell has very great temperature is and too slow in response (probably this is normal due to overheating)

Anyway thank you xiaomi.eu team for your great work !!!!

Did you installed rom which is android baseline upgrade example from lolipop to marshmallow etc.
Did you officially unlocked first time?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
- i forgot to look at baseline, but I still remember miui version of it. I flashed from miui 6.9.15 china dev to this eu rom 6.9.29 weekly version. is that the right order?
- ofc I unlocked it officially. to be honest, I don't even know that we can ubl illegally from the beginning.

Same in Mi4c. Bug present in english and in portuguese language. Also confirm the brightness slide bar set to zero bug in the toggle menu altough the brightness is working normally with the value I have choose.
Have same bug in spanish language ( mi4c )

Status
Not open for further replies.