MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. May someone explain me the difference between "Mobile data limit" and "Set data usage" in Data usage settings.
Thanks in advance :)

Hello @ingbrzy
new versions for redmi 2 are out
bigota.d.miui.com/V8.0.5.0.LHJCNDG/miui_HM2XTDPro_V8.0.5.0.LHJCNDG_0d6678b051_5.1.zip
bigota.d.miui.com/V8.0.6.0.LHJCNDG/miui_HM2XWCPro_V8.0.6.0.LHJCNDG_93dbac4b0a_5.1.zip

Reactions: ingbrzy
MIUI optimization disables documents app on every reboot. So if you don't want to be continuously enabling it.
Turn off MIUI optimization.

even after enabling documents and disabling miui optimization, still cant share photos from gallery to social media

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

even after enabling documents and disabling miui optimization, still cant share photos from gallery to social media

Just tried it. When sharing from gallery to facebook, facebook crashes after first prompting for permission to access media.

Alternative solution is to share from a file manager instead of the gallery app.

you're right it is hidden feature as "volume down + recent" makes screenshot

I think is replaced for one I liked "quick turn on flashlight" holding home button on lock screen. Not working for me anymore...

The widget Sound Search for Google Play is simply not working for me, I tap and nothing happens. Could there be a setting to make it work?

Well can be an hardware problem?
Why with the stable one its all fine?

I had problem with my phone, it randomly turn off or restart when battery reach 20% or less. It happend only on dev rom, never on stable. It seems that stable version is "less agressive". I changed battery and everything is fine almost 2 months.
I am pretty sure your phone have some hardware problem.

Is possible to change the font of notifications bar's clock in Italian language? In English language (as all global or China rom) it have bold font and it is more readable.

Here the screenshot of Italian clock:
bfc9065c5960d66f13efb1ed276aab38.jpg

Here of English clock:
b9a0c88742f7c818ca6c1ddb357b1a41.jpg

Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,
Why stable V8.0.2.0.LXHCNDG For Mi note pro isn't available ? Can I install the official one over xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V8.0.1.0.LXHCNDG_v8-5.1.zip. Is there any difference (maybe about the Qualcomm vulnerability ?)
I got too many trouble by installing 6.9.22 that's why I chose stable version. What about 6.9.29 ?
Thanks

Is possible to change the font of notifications bar's clock in Italian language? In English language (as all global or China rom) it have bold font and it is more readable.

Here the screenshot of Italian clock:
bfc9065c5960d66f13efb1ed276aab38.jpg

Here of English clock:
b9a0c88742f7c818ca6c1ddb357b1a41.jpg

Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

You answered yourself mate...
You have to ask/report that in italian repo translation

Hi,
Why stable V8.0.2.0.LXHCNDG For Mi note pro isn't available ? Can I install the official one over xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V8.0.1.0.LXHCNDG_v8-5.1.zip. Is there any difference (maybe about the Qualcomm vulnerability ?)
I got too many trouble by installing 6.9.22 that's why I chose stable version. What about 6.9.29 ?
Thanks
You can install official through fastboot... You'll lose twrp in process. So if you'll wish to install again eu roms, you will need to flash twrp again and recheck if your bootloader is relocked if yes then you need to unlock it again.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.