MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be more detailed... What rom you are trying to install kitkat or lolipop. What error you have?
"Not working" isn't enough.
That recovery is for kitkat roms, if you are trying to install new lolipop rom you need to have WT86047 twrp https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995314651
Wt86047 is new lollipop model name for 2014813.
If you can't install from current recovery then you'll need do this by adb and fastboot.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

after install hm2014813 lp TWRP error was fix thank you :)

Reactions: severica25
no update this week, right? I have mi5 and i'm on 6.9.29 update and i noticed that my battery drains faster then last week. I have made an nandroid/twrp backup of 6.9.21. If i want to restore that update do i need to wipe my data and system before i restore it or can i just restore my backup without doing that? thank you!

no update this week, right? I have mi5 and i'm on 6.9.29 update and i noticed that my battery drains faster then last week. I have made an nandroid/twrp backup of 6.9.21. If i want to restore that update do i need to wipe my data and system before i restore it or can i just restore my backup without doing that? thank you!
Just restore.

In Redmi 3 Pro with 6.9.29 i cant send pictures directly from gallery to app like instagram/pixlr/facebook. Anyone else with this bug ?

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Same issue on my mi4w. Unfortunately, configuring home botton Google now does not work. When you restart the device does not work even widgets.

Mi4w

Last edited:
good morning people!! I've noticed that in the native music app when you want to edit the cover of the songs will not let me change it. I give info edit, select album, I select the cover but not change it. I mean the rom Leo for the Mi Note Pro

good morning people!! I've noticed that in the native music app when you want to edit the cover of the songs will not let me change it. I give info edit, select album, I select the cover but not change it. I mean the rom Leo for the Mi Note Pro
Maybe because music/gallery app partially buggy?? I don't know. But we still can change the cover. When choose album cover make sure to pick it from explorer not from gallery.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Maybe because music/gallery app partially buggy?? I don't know. But we still can change the cover. When choose album cover make sure to pick it from explorer not from gallery.

Thanks for the reply. To me it is that leads me directly to the gallery, is there any way to change that ??

@ingbrzy there was a special disclaimer for flashing MIUI8 images to certain devices (armani included? ) There is one right now for Redmi NoteW. But I don't see anything else.

Can someone inform me which devices are those and, if possible, the special procedure needed for each (a link is more than sufficient).

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply. To me it is that leads me directly to the gallery, is there any way to change that ??
Sorry but I'm really not sure how to change that since I never check "remember my option" on every app. But maybe through settings>installed apps>defaults it can be changed with "reset to default" or manually pick default app from music or gallery

since i updated to 6.9.29 i cant upload pictures from gallery to trello or gmail, gmail just crashes. but i can do it on messenger

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
mee too telegram and whatsupps crash! bad rom battery

Status
Not open for further replies.