• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just tips...try it in the following order:

- try long press on power button ~10sec
- try to charge up your phone with different charger and try to reboot phone
- try to boot into TWRP recovery and try flash ROM again or make factory reset
- try to boot into fastboot mode and flash china fastboot ROM via MiFlash
I tried everything, but it does not turn, I can not even get into recovery, or to put it into download mode

ROM for MI5S (not MI5S plus) is natrium? Are the same Rom, or not?

Thank you

Edit: ehm.... silly question. Mi5S = capricorn. Sorry :)

Not yet available.

Last edited:
After Upgrade 6.9.29 my redmi notes 3 pro has died without giving any sign of life ... when I put it to charge appeared a flashing red LED, but now no longer appears even that ... It happened to somebody else? how did you solve?

Blinking red led is EDL download mode!flash an unzipped fastboot rom through Mi flash!No need to open device!

Reactions: severica25
Every release...
Give permissions of SMS and Call history to Mi Cloud.
If don't find touch the 3 dot menu and choose system apps

Didn't resolve my same problem?!

I binded my old telephonenumber to my new sim-card with another provider,maybe that's the problem?!So the number that's on the sim-card is not the same as the one who is coming on others devives screens?!

Tried it with xposed and 'sim-editor' and 'phone number fix' and check it with 'my number',but it doesn't change(dual sim problem)?!

Last edited:
Is it just me or was the smartlock feature dismissed with MIUI 8?

Using redmi 3s international version with xiaomi.eu 6.9.22.

I have some problem with whatsapp notification.

With lockscreen ON(and phone locked), when i recive a message, i can see preview. Its not normal... cache and davilk already cleared, nothing change. Bug?
The applock works fine for Sms stock app(preview hided) but not whatsapp.

mi4c
Halp guis, some mi4c user are using WhatsApp and Can view incoming messages with hidden preview?

Hi all. I have just noticed that on this build using any headphones/headsets is not working for phonecalls. The call connects but the user cannot hear me and I cannot hear them. Hardware test passes correctly, music player also works, but Phone, Viber and other apps are not usable with the headsets.
This is a big downset for me. Anyone encountered same issue?

Hi all. I have just noticed that on this build using any headphones/headsets is not working for phonecalls. The call connects but the user cannot hear me and I cannot hear them. Hardware test passes correctly, music player also works, but Phone, Viber and other apps are not usable with the headsets.
This is a big downset for me. Anyone encountered same issue?
I can't confirm that issue on redmi 3 pro. Headset (samsung headphones) working fine in calls.

Hey MIUI fans...
What's the best xiaomi.eu ROM for Mi5 at the moment??

Battery drain is what scares me :D
I saw somewhere on this forum that some users had problems with battery drain on their mi5 on last weekly... True?

After Upgrade 6.9.29 my redmi notes 3 pro has died without giving any sign of life ... when I put it to charge appeared a flashing red LED, but now no longer appears even that ... It happened to somebody else? how did you solve?
This happened to me last week. What happened was the battery had drained entirely overnight from around 50% charge. I just plugged it into my fast charger and left it for around 20 minutes and it came back to life.

How can I go back from weekly to stable?

Mi5
You'll have to flash the ROM using the fastboot method. I tried it with the global ROM but it didn't work and caused a bootloop so make sure you do a backup first. I had to flash the chinese ROM first then global afterwards.

Kenzo here, developer chanel.
The last that worked without problems for me is the 6.9.15 one. The subsequent updates brought all the same problem: the Google Search widget doesn't work and to open Google Now, I must go to the Play Store and open it from there. No "Okay Google", doesn't open with long press of the home button... tried everything, including fresh flash. It just doesn't work. Any advice?

Kenzo here, developer chanel.
The last that worked without problems for me is the 6.9.15 one. The subsequent updates brought all the same problem: the Google Search widget doesn't work and to open Google Now, I must go to the Play Store and open it from there. No "Okay Google", doesn't open with long press of the home button... tried everything, including fresh flash. It just doesn't work. Any advice?

Try this link at below:
http://en.miui.com/thread-50833-1-1.html

guys, I found a new file 8.0.6 for redmi 3s stable 12th october. 8.0.8 beta is released. is this file 8.0.6 or 8.0.8?

guys, I found a new file 8.0.6 for redmi 3s stable 12th october. 8.0.8 beta is released. is this file 8.0.6 or 8.0.8?

Same question.
8.0.8 for redmi 3s is released officialy... but here in xiaomi.eu,, another 8.0.6 is uploaded. Now there are 2 versions of 8.0.6,,,, 27 September and 12 october.... is there any difference or same?

(BUMP)

Can someone offer some advice on this perhaps?

@ingbrzy or whoever can help, I'm having an issue with phone changing displayed language for a single app after a firmware upgrade on stable:
Phone: Redmi 3
Language set: Greek
Previous firmware: Xiaomi.eu stable 8.0.1.0
Problem: after upgrading to xiaomi.eu stable 8.0.2.0 from 8.0.1.0 and doing a wipe cache/dalvik cache afterwards, the following issues appeared:

1) (the important one): after this upgrade, everything in the settings menu appears in English instead of Greek, including the app name, "Settings" instead of "Ρυθμίσεις". Even stranger, this seems to affect only the settings app. The other bundled MIUI8 apps (updater, calendar etc) were not affected, that is they display properly in Greek. I'm attaching a couple of screenshots.

2) (less important): certain desktop customizations (home and lock screen wallpapers, theme icons) have been eradicated.

I'm mostly concerned with (1) above, any idea what has gone wrong?

I've tried to switch to English, reboot, then switch to Greek but the problem persists.

Same question.
8.0.8 for redmi 3s is released officialy... but here in xiaomi.eu,, another 8.0.6 is uploaded. Now there are 2 versions of 8.0.6,,,, 27 September and 12 october.... is there any difference or same?

27 September is beta
12 october is official

Status
Not open for further replies.