• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this update bricked my redmi note 3 pro
i can't unlock the phone, when i use my finger nothing happens, when i insert my code it shows me the homescreen for 1s and goes back to lockscreen again

how to fix it?
Maybe systemUI is crashing, have you done a full wipe before updating? Anyway, try to download again the rom and reinstall it ( if you have backup, I'd recommend you to make a full wipe)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

All of you talking just wipe dalvik and cache and flash will get bootloop or unable to use phone, this is 6.0, different modem and system, i suggest you make clean install and full wipe beacose this is big update, new Android version. I don't think you can just dirty flash it over 5.1

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

You mean wipe:
dalvik cache,
system,
data,
cache and
internal data?

Clean install is: everything above + delete MIUI and Android files from internal and sd card if u have it in phone! Right?

Ex sdcard bro. Haha just internal partion to make that clear. Just for safety .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

All of you talking just wipe dalvik and cache and flash will get bootloop or unable to use phone, this is 6.0, different modem and system, i suggest you make clean install and full wipe beacose this is big update, new Android version. I don't think you can just dirty flash it over 5.1

I already wiped the first four options (except from internal storage - which only contains the rom anyway- and SD card- which i do not have)

I already wiped the first four options (except from internal storage - which only contains the rom anyway- and SD card- which i do not have)
Wipe internal too for safety! And let me know if successful install!

Ex sdcard bro. Haha just internal partion to make that clear. Just for safety .

Yes my bad, wipe internal and delete MIUI and Android files from external sd card if you use it!

I dirt flashed over 5.1 indeed, why nobody warned us about it...
There is no guide on first site, it should be beacose this is not small update, do clean install again like i posted and you should be fine, use Official twrp 3.0.2.2

There is no guide on first site, it should be beacose this is not small update, do clean install again like i posted and you should be fine, use Official twrp 3.0.2.2

Yeah every device if do migration version of android prefer to clean instal or deep wipe.

I don't have that number on my options, but instead the user experience program appear twice, try changing to English to see what happens
83809efe43c2c37138a1684c1831cdeb.jpg

Edit
In English that number is appearing to mi too
fe65a66e00b04e633145b42c5aab1d59.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I had the User Experience Program twice on PT - Portugal language on last friday rom. Now i don't have, just that number that you have in English language. (Official Bug)

Like Admin said kenzo link has been removed beacose of issues in rom and installation, so please anybody that have downloaded it, wait for update, and make full backup in TWRP, use Official 3.0.2.2, it have all new backup features including important boot.img EFS backup

Hi,
I am unable to find the option to enable or disable the permission manager?
Does anyone has any ideea?
Or did I forgot where to look?
Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2016-09-09 at 14.00.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2016-09-09 at 14.00.13.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.