• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i.imgur.com/WQbiDPM.png
I don't see this image on i.imgur.com my country(Turkey)
Do you change another domain img host.

https://www.anony.ws/image/NfpN

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57d28978386c4/WQbiDPM.png?
696c82c31cfeca2b1ee068a724a15cea.jpg

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilkertr
Hi,

I love the new icons in settings. Can you tell me what is this number under the User experience Program???

Thanks.
Screenshot_2016-09-09-10-52-16-554_com.android.settings.png

can i flash the new rom via sd update?
What do you mean with SD update? Copying the ROM to the external SD card and then install the rom? If that is the case, you shouldn't have any problem

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hi,

I love the new icons in settings. Can you tell me what is this number under the User experience Program???

Thanks.
View attachment 13643
I don't have that number on my options, but instead the user experience program appear twice, try changing to English to see what happens
83809efe43c2c37138a1684c1831cdeb.jpg

Edit
In English that number is appearing to mi too
fe65a66e00b04e633145b42c5aab1d59.jpg

Hi Please Help!!
I am using Max 64 GB
I use xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_6.9.8_v8-6.0.zip to install in twrp
After reboot. there is no screen.
long press power button no response. no power led.

Please help
You flash the incorrect rom. You should flashed this other one: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_6.9.8_v8-6.0.zip

Your MIMax is 64G. it seems, You brick your phone. There is a tutorial to unbrick it

Anybody can confirm everything works fine on RN3 PRO? I'm on official miui8 6.7.5 with custum karnel (Blaze V5) is clean install and full wipe recommended?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

Reactions: SquAlex
Anybody can confirm everything works fine on RN3 PRO? I'm on official miui8 6.7.5 with custum karnel (Blaze V5) is clean install and full wipe recommended?

Hmm for migration i was deep clean
Wipe chance dalvic chance
Wipe data
Wipe internal
Format data

Reboot recovery

Flash rom

Before that nandroid backup needed

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fixxxer and SquAlex
Yes, all Xiaomi.eu Roms require TWRP installed in order to be installed, you can find TWRP on the first page.
Btw make sure to check if your device has the bootloader unlocked

What TWRP, cofface, Official or alka? I have unlocked bootloader and root

Hmm for migration i was deep clean
Wipe chance dalvic chance
Wipe data
Wipe internal
Format data

Reboot recovery

Flash rom

Before that nandroid backup needed

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
You mean wipe:
dalvik cache,
system,
data,
cache and
internal data?

Clean install is: everything above + delete MIUI and Android files from internal and sd card if u have it in phone! Right?

Reactions: SquAlex
when mount, just check system,right?
by the way, when I flash this rom for the first time, this fail but I do it again, it's ok? Is this a problem?
No problem, if you wipe the system partition too, then often the first flash is fail. Yoi need to mount after deleted everything you want. You have an option in twrp: mount sd (or similar), after you can find your device on your pc like a card reader.

No problem, if you wipe the system partition too, then often the first flash is fail. Yoi need to mount after deleted everything you want. You have an option in twrp: mount sd (or similar), after you can find your device on your pc like a card reader.
Mount system as "read only" or not?

What TWRP, cofface, Official or alka? I have unlocked bootloader and root

As I don't own your device I can only refer to the first page, maybe another user can help you more

Reactions: Korkyr@
OMG this update bricked my redmi note 3 pro
i can't unlock the phone, when i use my finger nothing happens, when i insert my code it shows me the homescreen for 1s and goes back to lockscreen again

how to fix it?

When i install the rom for my Note 3 pro through TWRP, the process was finished abnormally fast and when i try to reboot, the system warns me of no OS installed. Anyone shares the same error?

When i install the rom for my Note 3 pro through TWRP, the process was finished abnormally fast and when i try to reboot, the system warns me of no OS installed. Anyone shares the same error?
same here but mine continued to install after this abnormal quick reboot and now phone is unusable, can't get pass lockscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.