Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I not only want to flash new rom but also wipe all ( cache,david,data,internal storage,not have sd card) ,but wipe internal storage will delete everything include my new rom? What should I do?Thanks!
After wipe, mount the phone and copy the ROM from PC, after flash as usual

Reactions: turtlix
Updating from 6.9.1 via TWRP all Ok with SuperSU-v2.78-201609011115.zip.

Only one question, in the search screen are china-fonts

MIMAXpro/64

So much ThanKs guys. ;D

On RN3 MTK no options in recorder for stereo (music) record... RN3 have two microphones...

thank you for the hard work (y) .Downloading now for mi3 . gonna check and send later my experience

i wish miui wasn't so aggressive on memory management, facebook messenger chat heads are very untable because of this. every time i have to allow messenger to draw over other apps. pebble has issues as well, every now and then i need to enable accessability settings for the pebble app

SuperSU 2.46 flashed via twrp is working with this ROM...

Enviado desde mi MI PAD 2 mediante Tapatalk

what TWRP and and where you downloaded SuperSU? i can install it without errors in TWRP but SuperSU dont disappear in apps.. dont know what is wrong..

To switch from one to the next developer xiaomi.eu've always done wipes and Dalvik cache, installing the new ROM, and then again wipe Dalvik cache. I had everything perfectly updated. Today with the new version of a setup as I had done factory reset. What's the problem? Redmi Note 2

I try 3 time to install this rom on Mi5 but ever stuck on MI logo. I had the 6.9.1 week rom on phone and i can install it from TWRP. Someone have the same issue this week?

i wish miui wasn't so aggressive on memory management, facebook messenger chat heads are very untable because of this. every time i have to allow messenger to draw over other apps. pebble has issues as well, every now and then i need to enable accessability settings for the pebble app

Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Memory optimization
Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Turn on MIUI optimization

sure.. no china rom = no xiaomi.eu rom

Hello there, thank you very much for you great rom. I'm using your rom for daily usage. I've just checked on MIUI download page and it seems they have released MIUI 8 6.9.9 MM for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm China.

Would you please take a look at it?

Reactions: SquAlex
Mi5 Bug (but affects all models I think):
Market and Chrome downloads through WiFi still capped to about 300 kb/s, with the occasional faster spike.

I guess it was a faulty zip file. so i had to re-download the ROM. this time it worked. ;)
Most of people just ignore this possibility and loosing head in testing corrupted installation.
Zip corruption is not so uncommon, especially if connection is unstable or person decide to do from mobile phone.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi Please Help!!
I am using Max 64 GB
I use xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_6.9.8_v8-6.0.zip to install in twrp
After reboot. there is no screen.
long press power button no response. no power led.

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.