Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after reading multiple replies and such, the HMNote3Pro MM Rom was taken down due to people having issues flashing it? Or other bugs?

Kind regards,

i did all of the suggestions on this thread, but the problem still exists. everytime i check it still works, but when i receive a facebook message a chathead pops up only 1/10th of the time, and when it doesn't, draw over other apps is also disabled again.
Reinstall messenger. It worked for me. Make sure autostart is enabled for your app

So, after reading multiple replies and such, the HMNote3Pro MM Rom was taken down due to people having issues flashing it? Or other bugs?

Kind regards,
i have no issue my method is

wipe all except sdcard(dalvic chance , chance , data,internal)
format data on twrp type yes
reboot to recovery again
then flash the rom

wallaa just wait 5-10minutes i can bootup

i have no issue my method is

wipe all except sdcard(dalvic chance , chance , data,internal)
format data on twrp type yes
reboot to recovery again
then flash the rom

wallaa just wait 5-10minutes i can bootup
How did you format data??

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

No problem for me on redmi note 3 pro ( Qualcomm)
Flashed with the twrp given by this site ( probably cofface?)
I don't format data but everything is working great my goodix fp too...
On officially unlocked bootloader.

w

in menu wipe you can see format data beside advance wipe

btw after instal this rom i still can use my twrp

bad news or good news?
Relocked bootloader doesn't effect twrp it can't delete it, so good news just unlock again
BTW what that format data do exactly, what data gets formated, internal? And why you need to format anything, isn't wipe enough?

Hi, is there any differences between this new release rom for kenzo with the previous one that have been removed?

Because I'm using the old one and I'm not facing any issue. If there isn't any significant changes i won't reflash..

Did a dirty flash, but wiped caches and system partition before flash.

Got a warning from TWRP that no OS existed. Ignored it and system booted fine.

Flashing it will re-lock the bootloader, but easily unlocked using the tool on the xiaomi.eu rom.
Note: Make sure you have unlocked officially before hand.

Fingerprints got deleted and had to re add them. First unlock after a reboot needs a pin/password input.

Hi have no problem with 6.9.9 on kenzo.. Flashed with TWRP 3.0.2-2, all working fine! P.s. I uploaded this versione on G Drive if anyone want it, tell me!

Hi, is there any differences between this new release rom for kenzo with the previous one that have been removed?

Because I'm using the old one and I'm not facing any issue. If there isn't any significant changes i won't reflash..
You don't have to reinstall. It's the same, so remain with that :)

Last edited:
Relocked bootloader doesn't effect twrp it can't delete it, so good news just unlock again
BTW what that format data do exactly, what data gets formated, internal? And why you need to format anything, isn't wipe enough?
its my method bro hehehe i always do that if migration android version just make partition clear on root folder n internal data (its can make twrp alka back to default chinese leangue)

Reactions: Korkyr@
Setup> buttons do not work kenzo
5ac953d5071e462be006e13ab05fdff2.jpg

Send my Redmi Note 3 Pro

Huge bug (or feature?) in this release: there's no option to turn off permissions. As I have around 100 apps installed, now nothing seem to work as it should. I have to set individual permissions for each and every app, excruciating...
I saw another guy with the same problem, is this normal? I have Mi4s.

One doubt.Those who have have flashed the eu version for Kenzo and getting their bootloader locked.Can we use the official miunlocker to unlock the same for eu roms too?

P.S: Apologies if this is a repeated question. I don't have much experience in the Eu roms just yet.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Yes you can, I did today.

same questions.

8.0.10.0 Stable for Mi5 came my friend in official china! Wait update from you! Thanks for your work! You are the best!

RMN3PRO. this procedure works fine
1. wipe data, dalvik, cache, sysytm
2. install zip. but says error "failed to mount system..."
3. restart recovery e retry to install without any wype: now system mounts properly

Reactions: Kakarotvn
Weekly EU for Kenzi available again. Any news about this version? Is that the same of this morning?

Someone can helpme???

I resize the space in system one, after rebot, xiaomi mipad doesnt pass of logo....

I cant enter in recovery and I cant enter in twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.