Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a little bug on camera Redmi 3 pro, can not select ISO other than auto in manual mode. Camera alway close when clicking it.
Try to check if you have issue on English language in rom.
Also clear dalvik and cache from twrp.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hallo can i install this latest version on this phone,
redmi note 2,
android version 5.0.2.LRX22G
MIUI GLOBAL 8.0 STABLE 8.0.1.0{LHMMIDG}

Hey guys. I'm buying a Redmi 3 (2/16GB) for a friend soon. What are the current steps to install the last xiaomi.eu rom? I mean CURRENT because of the recent changes in the install methods.

TWRP, ROM, SuperSu zip?

1. Unlock bootloader.... than more steps... :)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

What are real differences between stable rom and weekly one, beside from the fact that (I guess)
weekly is based on china dev while stable is based on china stable?

I own a MiMax 64GB....is stable rom based on china stable for mi max 64/128 or on global stable for 32??

Thanks in advance

I have a mi4c . With this release , the File Explorer shows the files as if they are duplicates . The calendar widget does not work well when scroll the months , the days remain those of the current month .

Hi all,

Message app notification don't blink led.
And why is notification inactive and can't turn off or on?
( see attachment)
Did I forget something?
I'm on weekly 6.9.8

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-12-02.25.00.jpg
    PicsArt_09-12-02.25.00.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 311
Hi,

It's just me or the wifi reception is very weak? I have my old Lg G3 beside mi5 and my mi5 says there no internet connection, and Lg G3 have 24Mbps and does have internet connection.

Any clue?

Guys, although I'm liking MIUI8 I've found my experience with Lollipop not so pleasant in Redmi 2 Prime, battery drains and it lags a little, so I'm thinking about trying MIUI8 on KitKat since there's such ROM available, but I want to know if security patches are implemented in kitkat or are you more exposed to security threats?

Hi,

It's just me or the wifi reception is very weak? I have my old Lg G3 beside mi5 and my mi5 says there no internet connection, and Lg G3 have 24Mbps and does have internet connection.

Any clue?
Yeah, same here. It is my main issue from the beginning. I hope it is not hardware weakness and it can be improved with further updates...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.