Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one keyboard warrior here. Maybe you should chill a little bit.
Owning and using something doesn't mean that you know how something works.
I don't have any problems with you, I don't know why you have need to argue with me, I'm not talking about MIUI (Xiaomi.eu) or about understanding it, I'm talking about behavior here. I'm not perfect, and probably my reaction isn't too, but people here expect help from Dev and others with experience, not insults and rejection! I won't be spaming any more here arguing with anyone, I made my point. Buthurt...expected

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

I don't have any problems with you, I don't know why you have need to argue with me, I'm not talking about MIUI (Xiaomi.eu) or about understanding it, I'm talking about behavior here. I'm not perfect, and probably my reaction isn't too, but people here expect help from Dev and others with experience, not insults and rejection! I won't be spaming any more here arguing with anyone, I made my point. Buthurt...expected

I think that if you're leading a TRANSLATION-PROJECT like this that at a certain point you're done with all the non-project related questions. Especially when people don't read the complete first post.

This has nothing to do with beïng impolite or a bully.

I think that if you're leading a TRANSLATION-PROJECT like this that at a certain point you're done with all the non-project related questions. Especially when people don't read the complete first post.

This has nothing to do with beïng impolite or a bully.
I agree completely! But then ignore it, he's big boy, no need to be rude, there will always be newbies, you were once, me too, you know how it is...

You more than likely will need to flash an official rom by EDL mode.

Google how to unbrick your device with this method, plenty of guides available.

You didn't mention what device you have?

Your post probably went un noticed due to spam/troll posts.
I try it toi many time but bootloop or error in MiFlash...

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

You more than likely will need to flash an official rom by EDL mode.

Google how to unbrick your device with this method, plenty of guides available.

You didn't mention what device you have?

Edit since you posted device info :- Try this guide: - http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

Your post probably went un noticed due to spam/troll posts.
I didn't have access to the settings for USB debugging

My phone is not recognize by adb, why ?

Just follow guide step by step, you need to install adb drivers and download adb files, beacose latter you will enter EDL using cmd on PC through that files, I have used this guide before official unlock and everything works fine

Just follow guide step by step, you need to install adb drivers and download adb files, beacose latter you will enter EDL using cmd on PC through that files

Ok, last question before I try it, I choose a global rom, a CN/EN rom, dev or stable ?

Ok, last question before I try it, I choose a global rom, a CN/EN rom, dev or stable ?

Anything you want, i would suggest 6.7.5 dev rom, download fastboot file not recovery and flash it using this guide, if everything works install twrp and make a backup so you can experiment with other roms safely!

http://en.miui.com/thread-307541-1-1.html

EDIT: After successful flash, use this video, it's by far fastest and easiest way to flash twrp and root, usung Lazyflasher method, google Twrp Alka or Cofface to flash official roms! Good luck mate!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
can someone please send me a link for the latest TWRP version for MI5?
It's running on 3.0.2-1 but I cant enter

Because it's possibly removed from rom. Eu roms are cleared from chinese bloatwares.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Does where I find the application, kuaipan ??? I searched and I found apk! thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Anything you want, i would suggest 6.7.5 dev rom, download fastboot file not recovery and flash it using this guide, if everything works install twrp and make a backup so you can experiment with other roms safely!

http://en.miui.com/thread-307541-1-1.html

EDIT: After successful flash, use this video, it's by far fastest and easiest way to flash twrp and root, usung Lazyflasher method, google Twrp Alka or Cofface to flash official roms! Good luck mate!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok Thank you very much, I try after all download done

Does where I find the application, kuaipan ??? I searched and I found apk! thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

I'm confused a little did you found on phone or you searched on net?
Did you found app which works or just leftovers of apps on phone?
Does it works?
If you don't need you can uninstall by titanium or lucky patcher.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

use 3.0.2-0 from first post
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572330218881549
i have same problem with 3.0.2-1

can someone please send me a link for the latest TWRP version for MI5?
It's running on 3.0.2-1 but I cant enter
Search "official twrp mi5 xda", go to the thread, look at second post: there are two versions depending on your LCD manufacturer (type 'cat /proc/hwinfo' in a terminal app to find out the one you have).

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: hjirik
1f431e3668474d0b4f4db1f2cca602d7.jpg

Tapatalk+Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.