• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those waiting for Kenzo.
if there is no official ROM to edit... then theres no ROM to flash. as simple as that.
guys here dont re-create ROMS that is not in the official ROM lists.
so please be guided.. if its there... then you will see it here. if its not. do not expect it to be here.

ciao!

Hello, my device is Redmi 3 Pro (not a Note version).
So, which ROM should i use ido / kenzo?

Thanks

Hello, my device is Redmi 3 Pro (not a Note version).
So, which ROM should i use ido / kenzo?

Thanks
Put more effort in reading or you'll brick your phone. Look at table, redmi 3/pro is Ido.
Read about how to unlock bootloader, installing adb for your device, how flash and which twrp. Then when you have it done flash rom.
Mostly new ppl avoid all of that then when they screw up try to solve problems.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-17-13-20-06-472_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-17-13-20-06-472_com.android.settings.png
    121 KB · Views: 379
  • Screenshot_2016-09-17-13-20-48-211_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-17-13-20-48-211_com.android.chrome.png
    599.2 KB · Views: 368
Reactions: mayday29
I'm on mi5, has anyone noticed hourly forecast is missing in weather app? I have 6.9.1 rom on my mipad 2 and hourly forecast is there. It's nothing important but i just noticed it.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

There is some change in the first post, the admin has written detail of code for installing twrp,,,, that's a very good step for beginners..
But there should be more detail in the first post for newbies like me.
For using twrp properly
Which settings to use, like DISABLE DM VERIFY,,, SWIPE TO ALLOW MODIFICATION or KEEP READ ONLY
which things to wipe, CACHE, DALVIK etc..
Also there should be detail for updating through ota or through zip file.

By putting some more details which I mentioned, new people can easily install roms and updates... otherwise every new person will create a new thread for asking how to install rom or how to update.....

Can somebody tell about my this post to forum admin ?

Reactions: thaimax
There is some change in the first post, the admin has written detail of code for installing twrp,,,, that's a very good step for beginners..
But there should be more detail in the first post for newbies like me.
For using twrp properly
Which settings to use, like DISABLE DM VERIFY,,, SWIPE TO ALLOW MODIFICATION or KEEP READ ONLY
which things to wipe, CACHE, DALVIK etc..
Also there should be detail for updating through ota or through zip file.

By putting some more details which I mentioned, new people can easily install roms and updates... otherwise every new person will create a new thread for asking how to install rom or how to update.....

Can somebody tell about my this post to forum admin ?
This could be sounded harsh but installing this roms would expect that person invest efforts and learn basic things alone from other sources or that already knows that.
There are alot of guide posts on official xiaomi forum.

Making guides or in detail explaining every possible procedure for so much devices would take alot of time to moderator.

This could be sounded harsh but installing this roms would expect that person invest efforts and learn basic things alone from other sources or that already knows that.

Even better..there are plenty of YouTube tuitorials. They can just follow it blindly and still flash a Rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The

Making guides or in detail explaining every possible procedure for so much devices would take alot of time to moderator.

a

Not a very huge guide.... just some more settings info about using twrp properly and info for updating... the admin has to make it just once only and then copy paste in every weekly thread in first post.

Reactions: thaimax
Status
Not open for further replies.