MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Mix 256gb version - LTE / 4g not working.
Can someone explain how to downgrade to an older weekly?
Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm not sure but, since 7.1.5 LTE 4G is so unstable. what's the matter? so i'm using 6.12.29.
Mi5s Plus

Which SIM slot are you using? I had my sim card in slot 2 and LTE was broken on these newer ROMs. Then I moved it to slot 1 and now LTE works perfectly fine. Try moving your sim card to the other slot. Remember to shut down your phone before taking out the sim card.
On Mi5S sim slot 1 is the one that is closer to the outer edge of the phone.

Which SIM slot are you using? I had my sim card in slot 2 and LTE was broken on these newer ROMs. Then I moved it to slot 1 and now LTE works perfectly fine. Try moving your sim card to the other slot. Remember to shut down your phone before taking out the sim card.
On Mi5S sim slot 1 is the one that is closer to the outer edge of the phone.

I'm using SIM 1 Slot ofc. i tried to change it to 2 Slot also. but no luck :<

Hi
My current mi4 is running on V8.1.3.0.MXDCNDI
In twrp, before flashing this rom (MULTI 7.1.12), do i need to wipe all including /system ?

Mi5s: ROM finally got some new features and looks very stable.
I do not have the 4G issues mentioned by the other users (with the SLOT1 and SLOT2).

Good to see some progress on the Mi5s, thanks team!

AD

Hi
My current mi4 is running on V8.1.3.0.MXDCNDI
In twrp, before flashing this rom (MULTI 7.1.12), do i need to wipe all including /system ?
I wiped dalvik, cache and data when going from global stable. (Mi4 also)

Can you let me know if this version is good after you flash it? I haven't tried it yet.

Edit: I am on 6.12.15 beta coming from global stable. Versions after seam to have more and more issues as I read here so I haven't updated yet.

I have a strange problem. I updated my Mi 5s Plus from 6.12.29 to 7.1.12 the usual way (TWRP, flash, wipe cache/dalvik, install SuperSU 2.79) and I lost some of the MIUI settings (for example notification toggle arrangement, display timeout)! That never happened before.

OK, so I thought I go back, since I had a TWRP backup of /data.

After flashing 6.12.29 and restoring /data from that installation, my MIUI settings are still lost!? That also never happened before. They should be in the /data backup, right?

What is happening here?

Also, entering the screen lock PIN now uses the alpha keyboard, not the numeric keyboard.

Thanks!

Had me 10+ unexpected random shutdowns in the last 48hrs, cleaned dalvik/cache hoping in fixing it. Will post if it doesn't.

Sent from my Redmi 3S

есть ли 7.1.12 для Mi Note Pro? Не нашел ее в списке...
whether there is 7.1.12 for Mi Note Pro? I did not find it in the list ...

Do you flash the deep sleep fix from the MIUI forum? I seen the dev updated the thread yesterday and there seems to be one fix for all Roms. Also I though the modem/baseband has been updated in the latest release which was supposed to fix the deep sleep/battery drain issue.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I apply them both.

Hello. Today I faced something about in my life once. Its called 'zygote64' asked for root permission. I denided it because I thought it can be malware. I googled it but no result for it. Pls help me what is that?

Im using Xiaomi Mi5

puHu

Hello. Today I faced something about in my life once. Its called 'zygote64' asked for root permission. I denided it because I thought it can be malware. I googled it but no result for it. Pls help me what is that?

Pls help me @ingbrzy

Im using Xiaomi Mi5

puHu

puHu

@puHu See that you also posted in the supersu thread.

If you have TiBu, see if you can find it's app name. Or use an app called "APK Tools".

And then search for that app name.

@puHu See that you also posted in the supersu thread.

If you have TiBu, see if you can find it's app name. Or use an app called "APK Tools".

And then search for that app name.
I didn't install any apk. Just rooted my phone and after phone boot zygote64 asked for root permission.

puHu

Status
Not open for further replies.