MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi note 3 pro kenzo stuck in bootloop. I'm helping a friend that has that issue with the latest 3 firmwares, what is wrong? Friend has official twrp 3.0.2.2 or what ever is on twrp site. Anyone got any tips? Went from v5.1 to latest Android 6.

Went from stable 8.0.1.0 to weekly.

Thanks for the yandex browser new icon :)
But can you remove from the swipe search the unmoved search samples;;;

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The force close problem of the chrome, the same for the yandex browser.....

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

@John O Connell , @dogiex Yeah, so you would think. What I did was: I went and tried global stable ROM because of some issues I had and wanted to test if global ROM has them also. I flashed via miflash tool selecting clean all. But then I received an OTA update that locked my bootloader. Now I'm in hell trying to unlock it again. :( They made it so complicated.

Attachments

• bootloader.jpg
    bootloader.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 365
@ivo.hr
In fastboot mode, give three command one by one.

Code:
fastboot oem device-info
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem device-info

Edit 2: - The above procedure is for Mi 4 only.

Edit: - fastboot oem unlock will well unlock it and erase user data beware

In the threads i linked, it was suggested to ignore what is reported with device-info and flash TWRP anyway.

Last edited:
Thank you for your weekly work.
My problem is that the Google Launcher3 is closed, that is, "launcher3 has stopped"
Someone else is wrong?
regards

Thank you for your weekly work.
My problem is that the Google Launcher3 is closed, that is, "launcher3 has stopped"
Someone else is wrong?
regards
Launcher3 is renamed Google App so you have Google App FC and it is known issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mali2
Launcher3 is renamed Google App so you have Google App FC and it is known issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Sorry, I did not express myself well?
I installed the google apk from google play, to perform voice searches, but when I run it, it automatically closes probing the above mentioned error.
Any solution?
Thank you.

I installed the google apk from google play, to perform voice searches, but when I run it, it automatically closes probing the above mentioned error.
Any solution?
Thank you.
graw2 just answered you. Google app crash is a known issue. Launcher 3 is same as Google app. So every time you make a search, it crashes.

Reactions: Mali2 and graw2
Any solution?
Thank you.
It is known nougat MIUI issue with Google implementation. Google app crashes immediately when you try to search anything using manual typing or even using voice typing with OK Google commands.
Anyway it is listed in first post as known issue and nothing to do at your side...

GPS still with problems.
When I use a GPS radar and GPS fix, it works.
When I use runtastic or runkeeper, 5-10 minuts to fix GPS and after 400 mts it loses GPS and never fix again. I have all permitions and in battery use, allow background.
Mi5 64gb

LTE is still broken on Mi5S. Sometimes connects to LTE for ~10-20 seconds and then goes back to 3G/H+. LTE coverage in my area is excellent, and I have another device with the same carrier and on that device, LTE works fine.

LTE worked fine on the 29.12.2016 ROM. After that it has been broken.

Edit: Ehh... I had my SIM card in slot 2 since the first time I started using my phone, I just put my SIM in one of the slots and LTE worked so it was fine. Now, just for fun, I tried moving my SIM card to SIM slot 1 and now LTE seems to work again.
I think there is still a bug in the ROM because LTE used to work when the SIM card was in slot 2, but now it doesn't. The bug seems to be related to SIM slot 2 only.

Last edited:
Can be done on xiaomi.eu ROM if previously unlocked officially before. Just use Mi Unlock.
Really? I tried but unlock says unknown device. I did only try and unlock it using dev version. It's original unlocked using stable ROM. So if I flash stable ROM that the device had before, in theory you mean to say unlock should work?

So, tried global stable and trough OTA update it locked my bootloader. I'm trying to get back to eu rom for days now. Xiaomi allowed me to unlock my bootloader after sending request but it gets stuck at 50% at verifying my phone. (Mi4)
No locked bootloader on Mi4, no need to do anything, just flash twrp in fastboot mode

Reactions: Stefano131270
Redmi note 3 pro kenzo stuck in bootloop. I'm helping a friend that has that issue with the latest 3 firmwares, what is wrong? Friend has official twrp 3.0.2.2 or what ever is on twrp site. Anyone got any tips? Went from v5.1 to latest Android 6.

Went from stable 8.0.1.0 to weekly.
You need ZCX twrp version for 6.0 version on kenzo. There's your fault.

Really? I tried but unlock says unknown device. I did only try and unlock it using dev version. It's original unlocked using stable ROM. So if I flash stable ROM that the device had before, in theory you mean to say unlock should work?

You need to be logged in on the device with account that has permission to unlock.

In theory flashing the original rom that was used to unlock the device and been logged in with the account that has unlock privileges should work.

Changing Android version is what can cause bootloader locks.

No problems everything works fine but battery life is not that great

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.