MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GPS is not fixed. Finding fix takes 2-3 min and then, when you moving around fixing is lost and don't fix again while you moving.

Well I tried with fastboot command and the device fails. Also using oem command every line states false.

First, u need to be in Fastboot mode to do fastboot commands.
Only turn off your phone and turn on again while you press down vol + power button at the same time.

Another way is typing first in ADB:
adb reboot fastboot

If u dont have ADB installed on your PC + rooted phone, try the first steps.

When u do that, the screen only shows a message that say "fastboot".

Why I have red massage "bootloader unlocked" on boot logo?

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Exellent FIX for on MIUI 8 Xiaomi.eu 7.1.12 Kenzo by kisasanya can be found on <can't post link>
https://
<sory>
yadi.sk
<but>
/d/uE7KcFvA38pEDc

12. Disabled Wake the phone by touching the fingerprint scanner.

Hi,
Can you tell me why you disabled the wake by touching the fingerprint scanner????
"12. Disabled Wake the phone by touching the fingerprint scanner."
This was an excellent option, and you removed it in the fix, right? I do not understand why.

Guys thx for all the help, I know how to fastboot and do all the commands. Its not the first phone I've unlocked. This is the first time this issue happens to me.
my issue if I've understood everything correct is that I need to login with the account that was used for unlock and after that I will be able to unlock bl once that is done I need custom twrp so I can flash latest weekly version of Android 6.

The main issue is that the account I unlocked with was formated by xiaomi so I've lost the possibility of unlock. I've sent a new request and after that IL be able to unlock and install twrp and continue with the flash procedure.

Thx for all the help guys.

Xiaomi.eu 7.1.12 RN3P
Some apps installed this error occurs while opening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-15-00-10-59-358_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-15-00-10-59-358_com.miui.home.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 344
The fingerprint sensor of mi5s is way better on this last build!! Working 90% of the time.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

GPS is not fixed. Finding fix takes 2-3 min and then, when you moving around fixing is lost and don't fix again while you moving.
Just curious. Have you testes with GPS Test? How many satellites are in view, in use, and what accuracy?

Xiaomi mix
1 - One hand mode is turned on almost every time.
2 - The network is disconnected several times wifi + cellular

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

I'm not sure but, since 7.1.5 LTE 4G is so unstable. what's the matter? so i'm using 6.12.29.
Mi5s Plus

Hi Guys,

there is a problem when Bluetooth is activated! If activated, wifi speed slows down extremly. once deactiveted, wifi works fine.
Any ideas how to fix that behavior?

guys, I upgraded to 7.1.12, I renew my question to you: Do you also have problems of "WiFi hotspots?" Other devices connect to my MI5 but have no data connection. I did a dirty update without making the wipe data. This will be the problem?

RedMi Note 4, great in al terms, no more FC, battery performance a bit better than before after applying the two fixes.

Reactions: 0kti78
Just curious. Have you testes with GPS Test? How many satellites are in view, in use, and what accuracy?
Yeap. 15-20 sattelites in view, but no fix for a long time.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I'm running a Mi4C with weekly MIUI on Android 5.1 and it's fantastic. I see that Android 7 MIUI is now on the table for libra. Is it a fully working version like the one I have now or is it beta testing unstable one? Sorry, the first post is not fully clear for me in that regard. Thanks guys!

RedMi Note 4, great in al terms, no more FC, battery performance a bit better than before after applying the two fixes.
Do you flash the deep sleep fix from the MIUI forum? I seen the dev updated the thread yesterday and there seems to be one fix for all Roms. Also I though the modem/baseband has been updated in the latest release which was supposed to fix the deep sleep/battery drain issue.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.