MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all!)) I have a problem with flashing ROM on my mi4c 2/16. The last ROM that flashed normally was 7.9.14, when I try to flash 7.9.21 and other more fresh ROM's I see only MI logo and then phone turn off! What the problem it may be? I have TWRP 3.1.1.1 and try to install ROM's on TWRP 3.0.3-1, result was the same! Then I try to clean flash (same situation), try with updater app (same thing)!! I don't know what to do!!!! Please help me!))

Exactly the same problem as Kenzo..

You need to flash 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' file from MIUI China ROM 7.9.14 for Mi4c, because xiaomi.eu doesn't include that file (edited 2017-10-21 : since Dev ROM 7.7.13).

Read here for details : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-387445).

Please read and follow the guide carefully, make sure you read and do what's written in the warning parts.

That thread is written with Kenzo, Kate, Land & IDO in mind, but it turned out MI4C is also having the same problem, so you just need to follow the method, and use the file from MIUI China ROM 7.9.14 for MI4C.

You can download and extract the emmc file yourself (http://bigota.d.miui.com/7.9.14/miui_MI4c_7.9.14_abd7308ce0_7.0.zip) or use the one I just uploaded at that thread.

Note that this only affects people who has been using xiaomi.eu rom for a very long time (I started using xiaomi.eu rom since Dec 2016), so the emmc file is very old.

That thread is for officially unlock bootloader only.

Last edited:
Optimize - Icons can be dragged into files more easily (10-19)
I think this is a translation issue. ... "can be dragged into folders more easily" makes sense.

Optimize - Icons can be dragged into files more easily (10-19)
What does this mean ? It was not an issue in the past, whats new ?

In settings, device show incorrect free space - 32GB like all memory is free
Mi5s
When open category "Memory" all seems correct -1.5 GB is free

I don't know is it was an accident or not but finally Rew/FF works correctly at Play Music app - awesome!!!

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Installed it this morning. Everything seems to work. Mi4c
And the question:

Optimize - Multiple clock widgets are supported (10-19)

I still cannot choose a clock widget from another theme. Is this the feature I need, or I can just to add few same widgets to fill the screen?

Reactions: mrcalleja
@ingbrzy me only or others also cant sync mi cloud?

turn off screen for hours still not sync single file

9c03b6a4b4614bf2056df24d12470d34.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hello @ingbrzy ,

first all all, thank you for your work and your awsome Rom!

I had two thinks, one to improve your Rom and a simple question.

First want to ask that on of my loved App is not working, play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eatdigi.android This App works under Offical China Stable and DEV and also under Multirom.me, but not on the Xiaomi.EU Rom.
Is there anyway to fix this?

Second thing is the Process of the OTA-Function under your Rom. Is this just a automatic download function above the Updater App, or will it be after downloading automaticly installt via Twrp or with the Original Recovery?

Thank You very much!

Hi
Is that unread badge count works fine on 3rd party APP such as Line messenger , facebook , facebook messenger etc?

I just received MIX2 and afraid whether
MIUI still have this problem or not?

Many Thanks

No more sound output into Google Play. Codecs seems to be corrupted. Try with other players (Pi Music Player) and works fine. Any suggestions?
....SOLVED....
Simply reinstall the program and works fine!

On Redmi 3S I do not see this screen (old example) while it was present on Rom 7.10.12
037b2e9425d27a974e32d2db4cd91359.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3S utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
with my red mi note 2 every time I open the widgets the system crashes

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
6fb552cb4a7cc5dadf6513923cabd06b.jpg

Reactions: Orlaf
Status
Not open for further replies.