MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just me or anyone have a few bugs in mi6 like in my device internal memory available shows maximum memory regarding the true available.
And the in my device too the CPU model battery capacity screen size icons etc.. just appears when i have a data connection.

At first, when there's a notification, this menu showed up. But I can't find my previous connected device at "Lockscreen & password/advanced settings/unlock with Bluetooth device"
I think it's different.

Trsuted-bluetooth.jpg

In MIUI before, there a menu like this:
http://attach.en.miui.com/forum/201605/26/133703os5ygrb7jejyhsss.png.thumb.jpg
133703os5ygrb7jejyhsss.png.thumb.jpg

Is it removed from MIUI?
MIUI 9 is changing every week,but what's the problema by adding it as a new trusted device?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

CHANGELOG 7.10.26

Bootloader
Optimize - Updated bootloader file for MI4C, MI4S, HMNote3Pro, MiNotePro
(May relock your bootloader on HMNote3Pro so unlock it again after installation)

System
Fix - Fixed Fingerprint sensor for Spanish language
New - Proximity sensor calibration to avoid no locked screen during call (10-26)
New - Wi-Fi hotspot will be reconnected automatically after being interrupted (10-25)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimize - Adjusted time for tapping the Lock screen notifications (10-24)
Optimize - Optimized notifications preview layout for some apps (Gmail, etc)

Themes
New - Theme team picks in Settings > Themes (10-24)

Camera
Optimize - New Camera app UI layout for MI6

Backup
New - Mi Mover, supports data migration restarting. During migrating data to the new phone, device hotspot connection will be restored automatically in case of interruption to complete the data migration. (10-25)
New - Mi Mover, is able to import contacts, photos, and videos from Apple iCloud to Mi phones seamlessly (10-25)
Fix - Mi Mover can't continue to migrate data after the network connection is interrupted and restored (10-25)
Fix - Mi Mover can't migrate all apps to the new phone (10-25)

Updater
Fix - Fixed manual file selection app crash

OTA will be at evening GMT as usually
Added support for Redmi 5A

Fixed notifications preview for Android 7.x
GlO9HyA.png
What is wrong with the dictionary? I cannot add new words since the last few updates.. It just flashes when I press on 'add' and doesn't add it

Hi, after updating my redmi 4 pro (Hm4pro), I noticed heavy lags in the home screen that were not there before the update and I had to uninstall Telegram app and install it again because it did not connect anymore. Thank you all for your work.

Does this have OTA updates? Im really confused to how this compares to the Xiaomi developer rom

Hi, is it possible to change the camera sensibilty flash ? Because I found the flash don't active when I found need the flash...

Sorry for my bad english ...

HMNote4 :D

I always wonder when RN3 SE is suspended, and RN3 Pro isn't. Is there really such difference in terms of building roms for those two devices? I thought they had pretty much the same hardware, apart from modem obviously.

Its just me or anyone have a few bugs in mi6 like in my device internal memory available shows maximum memory regarding the true available.
And the in my device too the CPU model battery capacity screen size icons etc.. just appears when i have a data connection.
It is common behavior since it downloads online...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Good to be back again, now in the possession of a Mi Mix 2.

I have no VoLTE support on this ROM (weekly), is that a known issue ? With the latest Chinese OTA I had VoLTE support, lost it after flashing this ROM today. Furthermore I noticed a MIUI 8 splash screen where the details say it is MIUI9.

No other issues to report so far, thanks for bringing these goodies to us ingbrzy !

Status
Not open for further replies.