MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That notification what you get after connected to Bluetooth device (set as trusted device) is from Google trust agent and it doesn't work (and never worked) with miui even if you accept set as trusted device.

Furthermore the Unlock with Bluetooth device integrated MIUI feature works with Xiaomi devices only eg. MiBand2...etc.
Okay, so it's not the same problem, it does not serve you the same solution. Try to make backup make a clean stable install. To me it has worked with other xiaomi terminals that option. Of course, save everything you do not want to lose first and make sure you have your passwords stored. I wish you good luck.

Hi, I'm not an expert, but I've had a similar experience. In my case, it happened that when updating from the rom stable 8.5.3 to the week 7.10.19_v9-6.0 version I found an annoying bug, the screen is blocked when I receive a call. Afterwards I returned to the stable version and it did not work well, the calls do not ring, it does not store the calls, etc ... Finally, after 3 days trying to recover the functions I installed another week version, formatting cache and I recovered it, the problem of the screen is not activated when receiving a call, I have to press the button. I do not know if it will help you in something because my English is of google translator. Greetings

Thanks.

Reactions: Pedro Carricondo
Okay, so it's not the same problem, it does not serve you the same solution. Try to make backup make a clean stable install. To me it has worked with other xiaomi terminals that option. Of course, save everything you do not want to lose first and make sure you have your passwords stored. I wish you good luck.
It seems you mistakenly replied to me...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Since 7-10-19 the scanner app does not work on my RedmiNote 2...
It says " The scanner app can not run on this MIUI system, please update to the newest MIUI"

Screenshot_2017-10-27-12-30-13-867_com.xiaomi.scanner.png

l'applicazione meteo funziona male. è un bug o un problema del server? Ho un mix.

says it's impossible to connect to the network

Last edited:
At first, when there's a notification, this menu showed up. But I can't find my previous connected device at "Lockscreen & password/advanced settings/unlock with Bluetooth device"
I think it's different.

Trsuted-bluetooth.jpg

133703os5ygrb7jejyhsss.png.thumb.jpg

Yeah it is different, as I said it is Google Trust Agents, and unfortunately it doest work with MIUI...

Reactions: smart_thingup
Does HDR+ on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work?
Thank you!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

TWRP for jason (mi note 3) shows mouse cursor on the centre of the screen. Any idea to solve this bug?

Everything I have to do is to add the the code line to enable it at the bottom of the file using a build.prop editor?
I'm asking because last time I have tried to enable it, the camera started to lag and i needed to flash the rom again.
Thank you!

Everything I have to do is to add the the code line to enable it at the bottom of the file using a build.prop editor?
I'm asking because last time I have tried to enable it, the camera started to lag and i needed to flash the rom again.
Thank you!

That happens to me too. I've tried to activate the api 2 but camera stoped work even when I reverted the change.

Solution: reflash the rom!

That happens to me too. I've tried to activate the api 2 but camera stoped work even when I reverted the change.

Solution: reflash the rom!
So the solution is to start the whole process again?

Status
Not open for further replies.