MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're on 7.9.21 or newer you shouldn't have problem upgrading without the emmc file (remove it from zip file), people having problem upgrading to 7.9.21 or newer (Kenzo-ers, Mi4c-ers, Mi4s-ers) need to update the emmc file.
Thanks, I'm not sure with which version I upgraded the bootloader but it's the new one. Will give it a try without upgrading it.

Can more than one device be linked to the account using the same unlock permission? Thanks
Yes you can bind more device to same Mi account and you can unlock BL on more device with same Mi account which has got unlock BL permission.

There are some limitations:

1. max 1 new device can be unlocked per month with same Mi account

2. in case of newly added device to Mi account BL can be unlocked after max 72 hours binding time

Some users reported the second limitation has been withdrawn by Xiaomi but I can't confirm...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mymymi
Thanks, I'm not sure with which version I upgraded the bootloader but it's the new one. Will give it a try without upgrading it.

If you're on 7.9.21 or newer ROM, you won't have problem upgrading to 7.10.26, with or without the emmc file.

I have a mix. the weather application does not update. says it's impossible to connect to the network. is a server issue or a bug?

"Fixed notifications preview for Android 7.x"

You mean they fixed the notifications? finally?

Drag a finger just now too?

Working fine as far as I see!

But I got a couple of bugs:
  • The notifications became better and smoother, but I can't answer to more than one WhatsApp messages anymore in the notification bar.
  • Fingerprint unlocking works flawless 7-8 times of 10 and sometimes needs to pressed longer than normally or switching the finger. These things didn't happen on MIUI 8 before.
I have a Mi 5s 4GB/128GB.

Another question would be if it would be possible to make the notifications like on stock Android, so I don't need two fingers to show the message but only one?! Maybe that we can have both installed and people can decide for themselves what they like more?

Also is it possible to enable Camera2api by default in that ROM so I can use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from the Play Store without rooting my device?

Thanks a lot for your work!

Good evening, on redmi-4-prime, the gallery does not detect the photos on the external memory. I can only see those of internal memory. I need to use file explorer to see photos on the SD card. Thank you. Can you enable reading of notifications with just one finger? With xposed it was possible to activate this function, maybe you could also enable it, it would be the best! Thanks!

"Fixed notifications preview for Android 7.x"

You mean they fixed the notifications? finally?

Drag a finger just now too?
What you are talking about is expanding the notification issue and it is the same as before...

I have got it last week after updated to previous release. Maybe it is not ROM related but downloaded themes...

c521f8f57cb913577d793d8219ccae89.jpg

I dont have other clock widget. Redmi 4 prime

Clean Master still keeps making trouble. Keeps searching in ads and crashes when switched to deep cleaning.
ddad9e432116b7ed1e46b30120f6b5d5.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

No sound and vibrtation notification with telegram after the update on mi mix

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "gmstyle, post: 392313, membro: 114861"] Nessuna notifica di suono e vibratura con telegramma dopo l'aggiornamento mi mix

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

Ho anche un mix. Non lavoro con l'applicazione meteo. dice che è impossibile connettersi alla rete

[QUOTE = "gmstyle, post: 392313, membro: 114861"] Nessuna notifica di suono e vibratura con telegramma dopo l'aggiornamento mi mix

Ho anche un mix. Non lavoro con l'applicazione meteo. dice che è impossibile connettersi alla rete
Meteo works normally for me

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "gmstyle, post: 392320, membro: 114861"] Meteo funziona normalmente per me

could you help me to make it work?

who can help me to run the weather application? says it's impossible to connect to the network. I have already deleted cache and data but nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.