MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works perfectly well for me on Redmi 4X.
Ultrafast & responsive, fantastic battery life, no issues so far.
Love it :)

Reactions: isakac
Hi,

I've tested the rome extensively and am thrilled. What a pity that the smart-assistant is missing, had zero problems with it. is there a zip or apk for that. once again, thanks to all who do such a great job for us

There is still no notification for some apps like Line and telegram ...
HD sound for Bluetooth devices is really good work ,thanks .

Just tested on my Redmi 4X.

Works well - only issue I saw is that the cloned app (Whatsapp in this case) is not appearing on the homescreen after activating.

Can anybody else confirm that issue?

On my mi5s+ on the firmware 7.11.2 v2 does not work distribution of the Internet. Devices can not connect to an access point.

Great Rom, works really well on my Redmi 4x santoni. Only thing is, it seems as aptx isnt working. I'm really looking forward to see aptx for santoni. I know it works with lineage but i really prefer xiaomi.eu Rom. If you could somehow make it Work, this would be the perfect Rom for me. Thanks for all the hard work!

btif_a2dp_encoder_init Selected Codec SBC

Hi, Friends. I downloaded xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 v2 from OTA. Why the sound notification from telegram doesn't work again? Why?

Hi, Friends. I downloaded xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 v2 from OTA. Why the sound notification from telegram doesn't work again? Why?
It seems to be a problem only for a couple of people? For me it works and worked with the former ROMs also without any problems. Notifications worked like they should...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Using Redmi4 Pro (markw) with TWRP 3.1.1-3, I successfully wiped everything and installed this rom 2 days ago. After using it without problems for a day, I decided to click on the OTA update since it frequently comes up in the notification bar. After a lengthy wait I am now greeted with "Process system isn't responding" and the phone just doesn't respond to anything I do except for hard-reboot (press power button for 10 seconds).

Normally I'd simply wipe and reinstall eveything but I have a lot of pictures taken and saved in the Second Space internal memory of a rare family picnic/holiday. Is there a way to extract or save those files to my macbook?

WhatsApp have same problem. What are the language of your system ? Is it using MI6?

WhatsApp have same problem. What are the language of your system ? Is it using MI6?
I'm using italian language. In this situation i have to downgrade to 7.10.29 eu. That rom work good.

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

I had to revert to the last version before this one. Update froze on me, restarting did nothing. Then tried to install again using TWRP. Never got to the homescreen. Then tried to install 6.8 from some time ago: resulted in process.acore crashing all the time making my phone unusable. Somehow I could download 10.26 again and installed that. Now my phone works just fine again. Advice: do not install on Redmi 3S!

Reactions: Azlan MN
hello guys i can ask you a question? I have a mix and I installed the first version of 7.11.2. It worked all well. do I have to go to the second version of 7.11.2 or not?

Using Redmi4 Pro (markw) with TWRP 3.1.1-3, I successfully wiped everything and installed this rom 2 days ago. After using it without problems for a day, I decided to click on the OTA update since it frequently comes up in the notification bar. After a lengthy wait I am now greeted with "Process system isn't responding" and the phone just doesn't respond to anything I do except for hard-reboot (press power button for 10 seconds).

Normally I'd simply wipe and reinstall eveything but I have a lot of pictures taken and saved in the Second Space internal memory of a rare family picnic/holiday. Is there a way to extract or save those files to my macbook?

Try boot to TWRP (press VOL DOWN and POWER) and flash the ROM again, clear cache/dalvik before reboot.

hello guys i can ask you a question? I have a mix and I installed the first version of 7.11.2. It worked all well. do I have to go to the second version of 7.11.2 or not?

Don't fix something that's not broken.. Just learned this a few hours ago, flash v2 7.11.2 on my Mi Max 2, and Mi Launcher keep crashing.. Re-flashed to 7.10.19 (no double notification and no sound notif bug on this version).

[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 394098, membro: 182125"] Non riparare qualcosa che non è rotto. Appena ho imparato questo poche ore fa, flash v2 7.11.2 sul mio Mi Max 2 e Mi Launcher continua a schiantarsi. (Non doppia segnalazione e nessun errore di notif notif in questa versione). [/ QUOTE]

quindi il tuo consiglio è di rimanere con la prima versione se tutto funziona bene. destra?

Try boot to TWRP (press VOL DOWN and POWER) and flash the ROM again, clear cache/dalvik before reboot.
Thank you. Yes, I've tried reinstalling the ROM and clearing cache/dalvik via TWRP a number of times now and I still can't access the phone. The only reason I still haven't also wiped the data partition is to see if there's a way to mount the 2nd space partition to recover files.

I have the same problem with notifications on a mi6, either telegram or whatsapp notifications doesnt sound or turn on the led light notification.
When i turn on the screen they are there, but there isnt any previous notification.
I tried setting "no restrictions" to power managment of that apps but still the same. They have all permissions in notifications and permision to autostart

Reactions: salsa1977
[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 394098, membro: 182125"] Non riparare qualcosa che non è rotto. Appena ho imparato questo poche ore fa, flash v2 7.11.2 sul mio Mi Max 2 e Mi Launcher continua a schiantarsi. (Non doppia segnalazione e nessun errore di notif notif in questa versione). [/ QUOTE]

quindi il tuo consiglio è di rimanere con la prima versione se tutto funziona bene. destra?

Yes, since you don't have problem with the 1st version.

In my case i was trying to see whether v2 somehow fix no sound notification bug on whatsapp.

I have the same problem with notifications on a mi6, either telegram or whatsapp notifications doesnt sound or turn on the led light notification.
When i turn on the screen they are there, but there isnt any previous notification.
I tried setting "no restrictions" to power managment of that apps but still the same. They have all permissions in notifications and permision to autostart
This situation is the same on my Mi5s plus

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.