Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing bad in our releases. That is Global beta 7.11.23 related only...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

OK. Thanks for the quick reply.
This weekly is really much better sofar on Redmi 4X (HM4X).
Thanks a lot ! :)

Working because You have link, They dont delete roms from servers, only links in forum. You can download this rom, but have a bug with nitification shade. If You want live this bug please download and install...
You are completely clueless, aren't you? I said that I WANT the bugged release in order to try to FIX it myself. That's all I asked for, I never asked for any other explanations. I thought I was absolutely clear about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17
MI5 step counter does not work. Show 0.
Working in my case
5dfacdfd0e6d7b9fc42791696ec93c7d.jpg

Guys can you provede me a link for latest firmware (flashable zip) for Mi5 (gemini) without losing data ?
thanks
and how do i find on which i'm right now \?

Downloaded mi max pro and tried installing 2 times, rom version still remains at 7.11.16.

Sent from my Max using Tapatalk

Shortcut on lock screen are completely wrong on mi mix 2 italian.

Mi home go on contacts, mi remote on calendar,
Also "scheda trasporto" is a bad traslate for 'note'

Suggestion: plz admin can you make the fingerprint sensor for the mi5 always on that we can unlock the phone without pressing the button or waking it: like other xiaomi devices!
Just adding that is not enough; I tried it, and the fingerprint sensor was being triggered in my pocket all the time. So when I took the phone out of my pocket I was presented with the "enter code" screen, because I supposedly used the wrong fingerprint too often.

They'd have to check i.e. the proximity sensor before reading fingerprint sensor, like LineageOS does, for it to work reliably.

edit: I've been wondering for a while, but why does xiaomi.eu ship with crippled google apps? There is no complete initial google setup, nor an option to sync from a google backup. When flashing i.e. opengapps over clean xiaomi.eu install, the google setup crashes complaining about webview missing, so something seems off.

Having a Redmi 4X. Looking great so far. Changes not mentioned in changelog are the improved weather app. Better layout in the browser when switching tabs.

However there's a FC when going to settings - version info in the browser.
Also no sound for mail notification

Last edited:
Good Build for mi5s in previous 2 builds i have battery drain now all is good.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: sedat27
That false controller detection is some games like modern combat 5 it'd still here and make them unplayable...

Don't mess with Max 2

Shortcut on lock screen are completely wrong on mi mix 2 italian.

Mi home go on contacts, mi remote on calendar,
Also "scheda trasporto" is a bad traslate for 'note'
Report it to your language translators.

Status
Not open for further replies.