Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL i thought only xiaomi eu rom have an issue with the screen cast toggle switch gone .. also global beta and China beta .. has no screen cast for now .. now I'm coming back to this ROM ..I just wait for the next update ..
I mentioned previously screen cast toggle has been removed from official miui too but the function still there ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I still have Redmi Note 3G with TWRP v2.8.7

If I flash latest china rom through TWRP will I lose TWRP? Also, can I flash Google Apps through TWRP to include them in china stable rom?

Also, can I flash Google Apps through TWRP to include them in china stable rom?

if you mean opengapps you can flash it through twrp but it will not work. at least it never worked for me. long time ago there was modified gapps which worked only on miui.

Reactions: CyNote
@ingbrzy in the last stable rom V9.1.3.0 for Mi4c, when recording in the slow motion mode, if it pauses and continues recording, the recording will not be saved when recording is stopped.
It is saved only when you shoot and stop without pausing. Is it possible to correct this?
Greetings and tnx for you hard work!

Why is Microphone volume for WhatsApp so low? All the audios I send are too low, even with mouth close to the bottom Microphone.

I'm on REDMI 4 Prime, please, any workaround for this?

good day folks, just asking where is the latest eu rom for mi6? done searching with the links both of them but I cant find any latest eu rom for my device. i

Do we know if this weeks update will contain the December Security patch for Mido? I'm having major battery drain with the last few versions of the rom. I've gone from 8-12 hours screen on over 2-3 days to 5-6 hours screen on over 1.5-2 days so nearly half what it was a month or two ago.

On the older versions of the rom (1-2 months ago) my autostart preferences were ignored/reset due to a bug so lots of things kept starting themselves in the background constantly, that's fixed now and they no longer do that so my battery should be better but instead it's nearly half what it was. Any ideas, I'd rather not factory reset.

Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon

Ciao a tutti,
per favore qualcuno mi può dire se sente la voce nitida durante le telefonate, oppure con fruscio? anche con vivavoce risulta disturbato

Hello to all,
please someone can tell me if you hear the clear voice during the phone calls? even speakerphone is disturbed, in my phone

Hi,

Why the white list doze is not empty?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X SD en utilisant Tapatalk
11219016025d47ff2c0adbe384779b7f.jpg

@ingbrzy

Mi 5s 4/128, Not a single bug, super fluid and stable, you can make a stable from this one!
Really great job! I have two questions:
-Should we expect Android Oreo on Mi 5s from you guys?
-Will our phones work with galileo position system?

Thanks and keep the great job!

Its not a rude its only true about that. Ok it not matter for me, change base xiaomi.eu to global.

okay there is no topic, You ask @ingrzy for changing the database from china to global for Xiaomi.eu but then do not cry that so many bugs are even with gui. And what do you say to users whose devices do not have Global? what will the roms be for them? I doubt that @ingbrzy wanted to be based on china and on global ... I know one of my main phone I have on china and in life I would not exchange for another and the others that I have are from Xiaomi.eu if we go to the Global database they will be on the last roms on china database and I will not update them for stupid notifications to have a bugged system like Swiss cheese.

EOT from me.

The problem that some of us can't change to global rom ,
Global rom don't have support for cdma network
If just someone teach us a way to extract china modem and flash it to global rom

What about security patches for some models (like 3S) ?
Can't you guys do anything ? Devs are awfully ignorant on official forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.