Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi assistant on hm4x stable 9.1.2 nota working! I activated and nothing!

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

I downloaded this update (the weekly one) yesterday and so far so good.
No problem at all.
Thumbs up for all "miui genius"

Reactions: jc rey
Hi! I have a question (hope someone can help me): My nephew bought a Redmi 4X and he has no 4G here in Argentina (Provider does hace 4G network in here, it's the very same I'm using), thing is the band is Band4-AWS. We did the #*#*4636*#*# thing and nothing happened. He's using the global version of firmware os MIUI.. Could be the ROM from here a solution? I mean, does this ROM have some other modems? Like band 20 and 4

Hi and thanks for your awesome work!

Some problems i'm founding on my mi6 with stable xiaomi.eu:

1)Battery charging time has increase recently. It's taking a lot of time compared with when i had official xiaomi rom or dring my first weeks with xiaomi.eu;

2) I have a earbuds from xiaomi also and since some weeks ago i just cant connect it with my mi6. The earbuds are good (i still use it with pc and others) but the mi6 just stop recognize them. Bluetooth protocoll changed?

3) The option "transmission", when i send something to television have some bugs unfortunately. In several times, after i turn it of, the mi6 still "sending the mobile sound" to the other device, and i have to reboot the phone so that it get back to the correct mode;

For now it's all i remember. I hope i can help xiaomi.eu project with my reply getting better!!
Have a good x-tmas and an excellent new year! ;)

Hi i have problem with mi5 pro with recorded videos uploaded to messenger and facebook .Video has loop and not synchronize with audio. Can you fix it? and release in newest update? :)

Hi all!
I have already read in this thread why there are no updates for the mi6 at the moment. But I also read that it obviously will be necessary to do a fullwipe when updating to android oreo.

Is this also necessary for the stable versions when upgrading from Android 7 to 8 or only for weekly-roms? Because i really dont't want to set up the everything nw each time I upgrade.

I don't think it's a must, it is more like a recommend..

I didn't wiped my phone when I upgraded Android 5 to Android 6 (Redmi Note 3), and I didn't wiped my phone when I upgraded my Mi Max 2 to Android 7 from 6, both phone work just fine. (I am also not a fan of wiping and start over guy haha)

any idea why i can't see the zip file in twrp? xiaomi mi mix

fastboot boot twrp.img it asks me for a decrypt password
please someone can help me?

When TWRP asks for password just tap on Cancel button > do Format Data (it will format whole data partition and will remove the encryption) > reboot to TWRP recovery. After this TWRP will have access to internal storage and you can copy rom.zip to internal storage.

Reactions: Santobs
FYI magisk v15 is out
successfully installed and run smooth on MI 4S via magisk manager.
309ba09b0ecf29513b40e19eaa052fa7.jpg
9717519984aa94c9cf415ae7793b3b88.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hello, everything is fine on my mi5x but smart asistant dont show my calendar events(birthdays). I have selected all calendars from settings

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

A new china stable rom 9.2.2 has been released for redmi 4 pro on official miui website.
Can the developers kindly upload this rom in EU version and make new v9.2 folder in Androidfilehost website..
Thanks

Reactions: dump9x and Woersch
Guten Morgen wann kann man das Orio Update für die Mi 6 erwarten? Danke für die großartige Arbeit, die wir machen. Frohes Neues Jahr

Mi5, firmware 9.1.4.0
led notifications broken: does not work WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram

Since two updates ago, I´m having the same problem. Notification LED is not working with Whatsapp.
I´ve checked several times the notifications settings and all is okay - LED for Whatsapp is activated

Mi assistant on hm4x stable 9.1.2 nota working! I activated and nothing!

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk
Same here on MI5 eu stable 9.1.4, Mi Assistant activated in settings, but it doesn't appear when swiping home to the right.
(I don't use it, just to let you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.