Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thanks for links, but issue is with the ROM NOT with TWRP. It was working very well until the 2 last releases. Links doesn't help.

Ic so flashing newer or other TWRP version for your device didn"t help.

Read on the news that Mi Note 3 source code already released by Xiaomi, maybe TWRP team will officially support it.

Maybe watch this thread : http://en.miui.com/thread-875882-1-1.html

People are reporting about the touch problem there, who know somebody comes up with solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahaba
instead of one, two icons, sometimes even disappears. Mi4c.

Sorry, Google translate.

Attachments

• IMG_20171230_102510.jpg
    IMG_20171230_102510.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 455
  • Screenshot_2017-12-30-10-22-32-272_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-10-22-32-272_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 427
< Mi MIX >

In Full Screen Gesture mode. How on earth am I gonna access the Menu of an App?

For example; How do I trigger the Menu in the Message app?

Last edited:
< Mi MIX >

In Full Screen Gesture mode. How on earth am I gonna access the Menu of an App?

For example; How do I trigger the Menu in the Message app?

Totally Bezel-less phone is just like coffee mug without handle, make it harder to hold ...

Need to move and hold for 1 second to just open recents? Duhhh.. kinda *sorry* dumb since everybody want a faster phone but now we need to wait 1 sec just to open recents..

Last edited:
if someone sends me 1 message in whatsapp I get 2 notifications . if he sends me 2 messages in a row no notification at all!
I miss messages because of this.

Reactions: Ilaby91
if someone sends me 1 message in whatsapp I get 2 notifications . if he sends me 2 messages in a row no notification at all!

everyone has already reported this problem. they will fix it at the next update because it is not a critical bug.

For me it is a bit different:
If I get a WhatsApp message then 1 notification appears in notification shade and 2 icon appears in status bar. If I get the second WhatsApp message from same person in a row (without opening first message) then WhatsApp notification disappears from all notification area.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good morning,
On mi note 2 I downgraded to the previous version because after a certain number of messages received, the notification disappears completely and I do not realize I have any messages to read. I noticed it, even while I lowered the notification bar, the notification ( WhatsApp) disappear. Thank you.

Best regards.

Hello and thank you for this update.
I just wanted to know if I am the only one having issues with Messenger Lite. In the past it worked perfectly, but in the last few months I can't take picture from the app (I have to share them from the gallery), I can't listen to any vocal notes, I can't play videos or open links. I need the Lite version since I don't have much space left on the phone (no external memory on Mi4C). The app has all the permissions needed.
Has anyone experienced the same problems?
Thanks!

Registered just to warn you all: DO NOT INSTALL 7.12.28!
Never has any major problem till now with this ROM, but after yesterday OTA update my Redmi 4X camera crash on start. Also problems with notification icons as others already stated.
Please fix asap - why I would need smartphone without camera and without notification - these 2 are most important features and dont work.

- MI6 and MiMIX2 postponed due to Android 8.0 Oreo testing
- OTA will be at evening
GMT[/QUOTE]

Seems already next evening here, any news?

Отправлено с моего MIX 2 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.